Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

I have a friend ( not on this forum) that would like 5 tickets. Call me or PM me and I can get your info to him. And if it is ok for you, i can pay you on

Monday in cash or if you prefer to use the pay pal thing.

Wow, awesome Scott! Cash is always good. I'll bring actual raffle tickets to work as well so you can give them to your friend. Paypal is just easier for people I don't see in person.

Also, just to let the rest of you know as I get your payments I am filling out real tickets for you. Just finished with them today. 200 tickets printed, ran out of ink half way through, lol.

IMAG0189_zpsc39975b6.jpg

Monday morning bump.

Thanks Tony!

And I added a few crappy pics to the first post. Of course it was raining yesterday, I thought I could sneak it out for a few pics but it immediately started raining again. I'll get some better ones later.

just in case anyone was wondering, i have seen this bike in person and it is one very clean, minty bike. i also got to ride brandon's race bike at beaver this past weekend (NOT the one he's raffling away for his brother) which is also a daytona, albeit older and more of a ragged out whore of a bike and it is pretty fantastic. very slim, light steering until you get it leaned over and then it become very stable and has very progressive and controlled responses to steering input at lean. the mid range is AMAZING (and keep in mind, i ride an 08 zx6r which is no slouch on power) and the engine and exhaust note is just sublime.