Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

Hi all, I am raffling off my 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with only 2,500 miles! This is a beautiful bike in a "Phantom Black" (black with blue/purple pearl) and gold accents.

The Cause - My brother was injured in a mountain biking accident in Utah on September 3rd. After being air flighted to the University of Utah Hospital, he underwent emergency surgery to repair his broken spine, specifically his L1 vertebrae. He came out of surgery with some shiny new hardware, 2 titanium plates and 10 screws, fusing together his T11, T12, L1, L2, & L3 vertebrae.

Currently he is faced with the possibility of never walking again due to severe spinal cord injury. But refusing to subscribe to this prognosis, he has been busting his butt (which he regained small amounts of feeling in recently) in rehabilitation while still hospitalized in Utah. He is making great progress, but it will be 3-4 more weeks till he is cleared to return to his home in Tampa, FL. He will likely be out of work for 6-12 months or more while he continues rehab in Florida in hopes of being able to walk again. I decided to raffle off my bike to help cover the great medical expenses as well as day-to-day living while he is out of work.

The Raffle - I am selling only 200 tickets for a donation of $80 each. You will have a 1 in 200 chance of winning this awesome bike! It has a clean title in my name, with no leins, ready to be transferred to the winner.

A Drawing Date has been set! Friday, December 7th is the day, and I will be drawing it at the Paninis in Euclid, OH around 7 PM. Anyone in the area is welcome to stop out, have a beer and watch. No promises yet, but I'm working on having a young, female...."assistant" we will call her, to draw the winning ticket.

To Purchase a Ticket - Please send me a PM and I will send you my address where you can send a check/money order. I can't accept paypal as payment anymore, I was told that it is a violation of their acceptable use terms.

Thank you all for your support!

I finally got a day to get it out with a little bit of sun and take some decent pics. Just put on a fresh coat of wax:

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

Trying to show the pearl in the paint, but it just isn't sunny enough out.

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

Edited by TRMN8TR
  • Upvote 2

LOL! Whatever works man. I'm obviously not dying to get the money from you. Jinu on the other hand...he's going to get two nice purple mushrooms on each cheek if he doesn't pay up.

I know, John. I said I would never use that move on anyone other than you but Jinu deserves it, HARD!

EDIT: This thread is offcially ghey'd up! :D