Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

I haven't set any specific date yet. I know you posted this over on britrider.com and was thinking I should join the site and chime in, maybe it would help. Probably the only reason I haven't yet is websense blocks it at work, lol. :D

If you do join the answer to the spam bot question is 2300. I do believe. Or whatever size the rocket 3 is.

There's maybe 40 to sell. I'm working out some details of where I'm gonna do the drawing and I'll be posting it up soon. However many tickets are sold on that date will be all I sell. I have a few I'm waiting on payment, I might sell a few more between now and then, and hopefully a few more on that day. As of right now I'm planning on doing it Friday, December 7th at the Paninis in Euclid, OH. It is right by my work and there are a bunch of work friends who bought tickets that I'm asking to come as witnesses. I'm planning to film it and have someone else pull the ticket. Anyone else that is in the area is welcome to stop out too. I work till 5, so I'll probably draw it around 7.

There's maybe 40 to sell. I'm working out some details of where I'm gonna do the drawing and I'll be posting it up soon. However many tickets are sold on that date will be all I sell. I have a few I'm waiting on payment, I might sell a few more between now and then, and hopefully a few more on that day. As of right now I'm planning on doing it Friday, December 7th at the Paninis in Euclid, OH. It is right by my work and there are a bunch of work friends who bought tickets that I'm asking to come as witnesses. I'm planning to film it and have someone else pull the ticket. Anyone else that is in the area is welcome to stop out too. I work till 5, so I'll probably draw it around 7.

Nice, just in time for someone to pay taxes on the win in 2012. Oh well, I guess I will survive.:D

Bump to the top to announce that the drawing date has been set.

Friday, December 7th at the Paninis in Euclid, OH around 7 pm. I'd love to see a few OR members make it out as "witnesses" for everyone else. No promises yet, but to help get you to come and for your viewing pleasure, I'm working on getting a young, female..."assistant" to draw the winning ticket!

I will be selling tickets up to that day, and likely will have some left to sell the day of.