Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

Thanks guys!

And to anyone that didn't already see, I updated the OP with some info regarding the drawing. I haven't sold all 200 tickets yet so I"m pushing the drawing back a bit (probably a few weeks) vs. refunding everyone. If there's anyone that doesn't want to wait I will certainly offer a refund as promised.

I'll keep the ticket sale count updated every once in awhile to let everyone know how its going!

It's all good. Did you post this up on any of the other bike forums?

I did link this over on britrider. I figured those guys would go nuts over there. I did see one person sign up from over there. A few others are already members here but don't know if they bought into the raffle.

Maybe I should start going to the meetings. I'm stuck working nights so its not all that feasible.

yeah man, walking with a gate belt and walker already, is a very, very good sign. I hope things continue to improve, not to mention that PT with the gate belt looks pretty easy on the eyes. God I hope people don't say that about my wife when she is at work lol.

I tried a few other places but didn't have much luck anywhere that I wasn't an "active" member.

Not even on www.gingerracersofamerica.com? I thought you were pretty active over there.

All kidding aside, he's looking good and pushing forward. That takes guts and I'm glad to see he's not letting this beat him. Tell your mom to give him a big smooch for me. :D

yeah man, walking with a gate belt and walker already, is a very, very good sign. I hope things continue to improve, not to mention that PT with the gate belt looks pretty easy on the eyes. God I hope people don't say that about my wife when she is at work lol.

Haha John, I've never met your wife but if she's at all "easy on the eyes" then you know what the guys are saying, lol. You should have seen the one PT out in Utah. She was a solid 34-D and loved to wear low cut shirts while bending over to stretch my brothers legs. We had a good laugh over it. His gf didn't see the humor in it though?

John, I say that about your wife when she is helping me. :p

Anden did post this on BritRider.com I have been so busy lately I really didn't pay much attention to it. I am getting ready to head out the door for our monthly meeting. I will certainly bring this up tonight. I also want a ticket. Please IM me with what I need to do.

Thanks,

Rick

Yup still selling. I'm going to set the drawing date shortly, so anyone wanting to get in has to do it soon. I've sold about 156 tickets so far, I have a few more I'm expecting to sell shortly. So your odds are looking to be a little better than 1 in 200.

Do you have a cutoff date in mind for ordering. I've been spreading the word. I would hate to have you miss out on some help.

I haven't set any specific date yet. I know you posted this over on britrider.com and was thinking I should join the site and chime in, maybe it would help. Probably the only reason I haven't yet is websense blocks it at work, lol. :D