Cleveland/Akron tire hook ups?

Bad324

I haven't had to deal with car tires in years so I no longer have the hook ups I used to.

The girlfriends Escape needs new tires (235/70/16) before winter so I figured I better start looking now and where better than asking you guys if you know of a good place I can get a deal

I looked around recently myself when I needed new tires for my Ram after not having to buy tires for a few years (no longer have my contact available back in WV, either).

I ended up buying from Sears in N. Canton but only because they were able to locate a set of Cooper's that a couple of other places up in Uniontown/Green couldn't.

There is a new Conrad's on 241 in Green but I can't say one way or the other if they have good prices but they were running a grand opening sale recently.

I spent almost 10 years in the tire/automotive racket and I still can't find them cheaper than on Tire Rack. Hate to say it, but they've got the game tied up. Now, I only buy name brand tires - you might be able to find some house brand cheaper, but to play with the big boys, TR has it stitched up...

I have noticed the best tire prices from Northfield Tire Center on Northfield road / route 8. I have been using Cooper CS4 on my Monte Carlo, until i sold the car in Jan this year. Cooper usually offers a deal where if you buy 4 tires you get $50- 100 rebate.

I purchased my Blizzak and steel rims for my Subabru from Northfield ( they are a Tire Rack installer)

I don't have an insider hook-up, but the regular "street price" is very good.

There is a new Conrad's on 241 in Green but I can't say one way or the other if they have good prices but they were running a grand opening sale recently.

There is actually one right down the street for me that hooked me up a few years ago that I totally forgot about. They also have a buy 1 get one half off so equates to a buy 3 get 1 free deal which would be ideal and its on a decent set. Thanks for the reminder

I spent almost 10 years in the tire/automotive racket and I still can't find them cheaper than on Tire Rack. Hate to say it, but they've got the game tied up. Now, I only buy name brand tires - you might be able to find some house brand cheaper, but to play with the big boys, TR has it stitched up...

TR has been how I've bought tires almost every time but I always had a friend who could mount and balance them on the cheap (like $40-50 for all 4). That is my preferred route now really if I can find someone that will mount and balance for less than $30/tire like most places want

Brian - call Kurak tire on Broadview. Not sure if it's technically in Seven Hills or Parma, but every time I have needed tires I have called around, and Kurak is always a few bucks a tire cheaper.

Nice people too. (216) 741-8100

I wouldn't necessarily call that a "hookup," but like I said, they always seem to be $8-15 less than everyone else I call. No "buy 3 get 1" gimmicks or any BS like that.