Hello from Jackson Center

Gunner75

Hello everyone, Ive been floating around the forums for several months and decided lastnight to go ahead and create a profile. I ride a 2012 Ninja 650. The plan later on is to upgrade to a Z1000 at a later date. Right now Im happy with the 650. Im a member over at the Ride Ohio forums as well. I ride whenever and where I can mostly ends up being on Sundays, however I have the vacation days I need to burn before the end of the year and plan on going on some rides on saturdays. I see a lot of riders on here ride sport bikes as well as others. Be nice to meet up with some other riders as the closest I can come to meeting other riders round here are some wingers. I tend to head down to the Zanesville area every few weeks to meet up with one of my coworkers and we go ride in the hocking hills area quite a bit. I like to ride anytime so long as its not raining like a bitch. Ill ride in the rain but not a fan of it.

I started riding back in 2004 on an old 84 V65 Saber 1100F my dad gave me as a welcome home present when I had gotten out of the Navy. Rode it for about 3 years till the stator went out. Dad took it back and i didnt ride again till this past spring when my interest was sparked again. My dad allowed me to use his 99 valkyrie interstate for a couple of months then I lost my place to store it so had to let it go back. Thats when i said screw it, i will get my own bike. I didnt have the cash to buy used, so i bit the bullet and financed the 650 off the floor. Some people say i got screwed I say yeah maybe, but if i keep it for 2 years then sell it, I should come out on the good side. all in all I have about 15k miles across the three bikes 7200 which i put on this year. 4200 of which is on my 650. The hope is to hit 5000-5500 by the then of the season. I am a ATGATT guy, i refuse to ride without it. That policy was reinforced earlier this summer when i was riding without any gear other then my boots and gloves when i caught a june bug in the right bicep at 65mph and the bruise encompassed a 5in diameter circle. Since then i refuse to ride with out. Also if anyone is interested I laid my 650 down back in june due to inexperience and idiocy of riding outside my skill level by trying to keep up with my buddy on st rt 78 outside Zanesville, there is a video of it on youtube link at the bottem. I completed my MSF course on August 15 of this year and received my endorsement the 16th. Ask anything you want, ive got no issues answering.

Also have a youtube channel where i upload my motovlogs when i feel the need to talk on camera. http://www.youtube.com/user/Gunner75Vlogs?feature=mhee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nDlyIV16f0

Just a bit outside on that last curve....at least you dumped her in the grass.

No doubt, sore shoulder is all i suffered from for a few days.

Welcome from Piqua - have to hook up and ride sometime

No doubt, im in Piqua everyday for work as that is where my company keeps our storage unit for supplies.

No doubt, im in Piqua everyday for work as that is where my company keeps our storage unit for supplies.

Which store n lock? I know of a couple...

sup jnor, I see Mag is here too. Anyone else from over there?

By "over there" do you mean RideOhio? I'm HelmetHead there, but just joined earlier this year and rarely visit - I like it here much better and there's a ton more local/fun people imo.