Dexter Season 7

Saacattack

That nerdy guy cancelled the cards because he doesn't like dexter. In the last season dexter rubbed him the wrong way. I'm guessing dexter is going to stab the shit out of him.

Well he hasn't killed anyone that we know of yet(even though he made that video game and was obsessed with the ice truck killer) so he may just screw him some other way like breaking him and Batista's sister up or something.

Dexter will pin everything on computer dude. And they know about the slide. I mean he,was an inturn. And Deb will help him. They will also hook up after dexter explains it all. R

Just my 5am tired as hell thoughts on this season.

Edited by Anden

Hmm, sounds like I'll have to put walking dead on the netflix queue. What other series are you guys watching? I started Breaking Bad, but only watched one episode and Dexter season 6 showed up.

Justified, BB, Always sunny in philidelphia...

Dexter will pin everything on computer dude. And they know about the slide. I mean he,was an inturn. And Deb will help him. They will also hook up after dexter explains it all. R

Just my 5am tired as hell thoughts on this season.

Damn thats a good idea!

Deb hooks up with everybody. fawking fawk balls

I wasn't too thrilled about this episode either. I have a feeling next week may be the same. I was really hoping dex was going to kill Louis. Hopefully this season!

But I'm sure Quinn will find himself in the middle of all this Russian mob shit

Takes two episodes to set up all the shit going on.

LaGeurta is onto something.

Louis being a prick.

Quin and the mob

Quin and Batista

Dexter's serial killer rehab

And they have yet to get into Deb's love of geriatrics. O whoever is going to be railing her this season (Masuka).