Dexter Season 7

Saacattack

I don't get the facination of these shows.

I'm not much of a tv show person.

I think I've only seen 3 tv shows all year. and i didn't watch all 30 min of them.

Why open the thread? You're not really contributing anything by complaining and telling us your tv habits.

I'm pumped as well for this. Even though technically the secret is out and they'll lose the dramatic irony aspect of the show, it's still written well enough to play on the drama of a secret serial killer.

Why open the thread? You're not really contributing anything by complaining and telling us your tv habits.

I'm pumped as well for this. Even though technically the secret is out and they'll lose the dramatic irony aspect of the show, it's still written well enough to play on the drama of a secret serial killer.

Don't mind him, like his animal inspired name very few people like him due to his constant negative nancy bs. Just ignore him, it's easier

This show is so good.. I almost gave up on it when Julia styles damn near ruined it.

:lol: I completely agree!

For the first episode, it was packed with enough shit to make this season good. Now lets just hope walking dead will be just as good!

I started watching earlier this year. I'm half-way through season 6 now and I don't know what I'll do when that is over. My gf wants me to get Showtime just so we can watch Dexter, lol. I say wait till the season comes out on dvd?

I'm psyched, although I fear this season will jump the shark. I don't think he can kill deb, and anything beyond the brother/sister relationship would affect the dynamics of the show too much. (I think)

haven't see the first episode yet, so we'll see I guess.

I started watching earlier this year. I'm half-way through season 6 now and I don't know what I'll do when that is over. My gf wants me to get Showtime just so we can watch Dexter, lol. I say wait till the season comes out on dvd?

I got cable just for dexter and the walking dead lol

Breaking Bad is an AWESOME show!

When it comes to Netflix I prefer watching old shows that I've missed that they have the whole series already on it. Depending what your preferences are will depend what I would suggest. Hell I'll just start a new thread :)

Don't mind him, like his animal inspired name very few people like him due to his constant negative nancy bs. Just ignore him, it's easier

wrong.

It sounds like you're the butt hurt one around here. I guess I'm too much of a man for your little boy feelings. I can see why you like mentally retarded shows. it matches your personality.

wrong.

It sounds like you're the butt hurt one around here. I guess I'm too much of a man for your little boy feelings. I can see why you like mentally retarded shows. it matches your personality.

Lulz why you gotta think everyone is butt hurt? I make jokes, if you wanna think I'm butt hurt then that's on you!

I have yet to start with Dexter, but am going to be very soon. Now the show I am "really" pumped up about is the 2nd season of Homeland, and that first episode "also lastnight" was most excellent.:cool: Don't mind serpentraper, he tends to be nothing but a pot stirring troll.

• Upvote 1