october 14th

mudrunnerz

Sat is a no for me, Sunday is doubtful too all depends on what happends at work tonight. I thinking about putting a plan together for the weekend of Nov 2nd-4th. camping, riding, burning of (OAK), and all around tomfoolery.

Sat is a no for me, Sunday is doubtful too all depends on what happends at work tonight. I thinking about putting a plan together for the weekend of Nov 2nd-4th. camping, riding, burning of (OAK), and all around tomfoolery.

Well let us know when you confirm or deny your plans.

I ran into a old 250r yesterday, bent the left tie-rod pretty good. But the group of guys we were riding with helped fix it up so good idk if I'm changing it our not. Problem is some say OEM is the way to, cause it's good to have a weak link that gives first. I can get new oem rod for $20 each. Aftermarket lifetime warranty $65.00 a pair. But some say if you take away the weak link, something else becomes the breaking point, usually the a-arm and they run aprox $200ish, thoughts?

Had a good time, didn't see you guys but we went over to the "unconnected" loop on the east side of Nelsonville. Awesome tho, completely traffic-free, leaves still on all the paths. Except for some guys unloading, we never saw a soul. Better hill climbs over there, too.

Well let us know when you confirm or deny your plans.

I ran into a old 250r yesterday, bent the left tie-rod pretty good. But the group of guys we were riding with helped fix it up so good idk if I'm changing it our not. Problem is some say OEM is the way to, cause it's good to have a weak link that gives first. I can get new oem rod for $20 each. Aftermarket lifetime warranty $65.00 a pair. But some say if you take away the weak link, something else becomes the breaking point, usually the a-arm and they run aprox $200ish, thoughts?

oem

Had a good time, didn't see you guys but we went over to the "unconnected" loop on the east side of Nelsonville. Awesome tho, completely traffic-free, leaves still on all the paths. Except for some guys unloading, we never saw a soul. Better hill climbs over there, too.

maybe next time we should meet up somewhere

Are you talking a bout the long ridge trail head area? If so Tim and I road over there from Monday Creek one day, and we didn't see a soul over there either as I recall. And it did look like a lot nicer area for the 2 wheeler's. Talking about 2 wheeler s I shot this quick video sat of these 4 dirt bikes. didn't want to post video in wrong area so follow link if you wanna see it.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=910004#post910004

Are you talking a bout the long ridge trail head area?

Yeah, couldn't remember the name but that's the place. We rode down New Straitsville corridor then into Nelsonville for some grub (we're both street-legal), and on the way back up hit long ridge. There's quite a few outlaw trails in there too, more than the official stuff, we got screwed around just riding and ended up in a creek bed that was pretty cool. Definitely not on the map tho.