Motorcyclist vs UPS Truck

ChiefScooter

wonder what gets splattered on the back of the truck just where his helmet hits? The door of the truck is clean when he is approaching, then as he is falling away there is a big splatter

Edit: guess he had a hydration pack....might have been the splatter.

follow up video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTaS7kpAEHs

Edited by RHill

Nope..... Truck smack didnt knock any sense inot him. Hes a real dip....... I still think its his fault but if the truck didnt have a delivery it shouldnt have been there..... But if the weirdo was paying attention he wouldnt have face planted ala looney toons into the back of the truck

wonder what gets splattered on the back of the truck just where his helmet hits? The door of the truck is clean when he is approaching, then as he is falling away there is a big splatter

Think those were his last few brain cells and a lot of the water inside of his head, must have squished out through his ear. If he hadn't looked down at his ghey golf shorts blowing in the breeze, he probably would have noticed the truck stopped short......just another example of vanity overtaking a stupid one track mind :nono:

Is it even a street legal bike? I don't know my dirt bikes, but sure looks like an off road vehicle. So if he wants to go on whining about how he wouldn't have hit the truck cause it wasn't supposed to be there, should he also not be there? Again, I don't know my dirt bikes, but it sure as hell didn't look like a street bike with lights, mirrors, and a license plate.