Lets try this again...

yotaman88210

This time I am fireal picking this up.... I think. Ha. I'm not sure if I will keep the wheels this color, its unique but, I'm not sure if I like. I will have to see it in person. He some how cracked the clear plastic cover on the speedo and tach, but thats an easy fix.

2001 Ducati 748

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/ ... cle006.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/ ... cle004.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/ ... cle003.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/ ... cle001.jpg

I like the 748 much better than the other one. You realize it's nothing more than a 600 though..Just saying cause you were on a 900, right?

Actually the 900 SS has less power and torque than the 748...True story

900ss 80 Hp and 57 ft lbs

The 748

97 hp and 73 ft lbs

Interesting huh... Ducati is kinda goofy with their bikes. It is hard to understand sometimes. Not the same a the Japs

I like the 748 much better than the other one. You realize it's nothing more than a 600 though..Just saying cause you were on a 900, right?

Actually the 900 SS has less power and torque than the 748...True story

900ss 80 Hp and 57 ft lbs

The 748

97 hp and 73 ft lbs

Interesting huh... Ducati is kinda goofy with their bikes. It is hard to understand sometimes. Not the same a the Japs

Did not know that.....gotta get it then.

WooHoo!!! Congrats!!

Same color as mine. I'll take the seat. I'm not a fan of those wheels though :nono:

I ended up with these wheels...

sprmtrdwhls05.jpg

after the fucksticks at CompetitionAcc's bent my front wheel and denied responsibility.

Well, after 8 hours, 4 of them being stressfull cuz of really bumpy highways and my lack of trust for tie downs.... She is sitting safe in my Garage. That bike is so damn sexy. I had to talk dirty to her a little bit before I got in the car and came to work. :D

Well, after 8 hours, 4 of them being stressfull cuz of really bumpy highways and my lack of trust for tie downs.... She is sitting safe in my Garage. That bike is so damn sexy. I had to talk dirty to her a little bit before I got in the car and came to work. :D

So this is the new you.....? Congrats! 3 times, for your pleasure

willscycle004.jpg

willscycle004.jpg

willscycle004.jpg

Haha. Yea no jokes. This weather is so GhEy! Oh well, i just hope it warms up this coming week. I still want to do a dyno sat or sun too just to get a look at air/fuel. I have no idea how this thing is set up right now....

Nah. I'm jones'n so bad for bike company that I'm almost up for rolling out with a bunch of mopeds :cry:

In that last couple of years, my riding buddies have: moved to chicago, sold their bike; and the last one just blew out his knee and might not be able to ride all summer - so I gotta make new friends :wtf:

Yea, its no fun riding alone. Well, it is but, company makes it much better....they just have to keep up. I would love to meet up and compare bikes sometime man. Mine has so mny fucking after market peices on it, I think ha, I would like to just have them next to each other and compare a few things.

Very nice! Gratz again!! I bet those Leo Vinci's are LOUD.

Not too sure yet. I havent really even riden it hard. No plate yet. But they sound damn good at the rpm range I was in!! :banana::banana:

Nah. I'm jones'n so bad for bike company that I'm almost up for rolling out with a bunch of mopeds :cry:

In that last couple of years, my riding buddies have: moved to chicago, sold their bike; and the last one just blew out his knee and might not be able to ride all summer - so I gotta make new friends :wtf:

Well, you'd have plenty of people to ride with here....It's not strange for us to roll into a place 15 deep....to meet others that we not with us...Here's a couple average weekend nights. The cars you see sitting are usually out to race bikes. Now you gotta make the ride from Dayton.

FriNight031.jpg

FriNight017.jpg

BikeNite011.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Ride008.jpg

image043.jpg

image042.jpg

image041.jpg

image009.jpg

image1042.jpg

BTW, sorry Yota