Ex-NFL Cheerleader Pleads Guilty To Student Sex

jester3681

I saw a blip on the news last night about this and they said he was 17, but that may be his present age. And it is in Kentucky... can't you marry your 13 year old first cousin in Kentucky?

yeah, but there are special privileges for married couples...:D

Im sorry, I do not get what she did wrong. The kid was 17 right? Isn't 17 the age of consent in Ohio, and on top of that, it's just stupid in my opinion, people start getting it on at like 13 now a days, even if one is older or younger.

In before Scruit:

"in loco parentis"

In Workingman's terms: The teacher and student cannot scrog while that student is enrolled at the teacher's school, it's a no-no.

"The attorney said that Jones will not try out to be a Bengals cheerleader in the future, and that for now, she's working as a legal assistant in his office."

Haha, nice.

So...she's taking dictation for a living???

• Upvote 1

word in my circles was that she is extremely shallow and picky in the kind of guy she would get down with. Supposedly one of them gave her the herpes and she couldnt get laid by the type of dude she sought after between the ages of 18-24

word in my circles was that she is extremely shallow and picky in the kind of guy she would get down with. Supposedly one of them gave her the herpes and she couldnt get laid by the type of dude she sought after between the ages of 18-24

I would think from now on the first thing she should do to be picky is make sure the dude does not have herpes.

"The attorney said that Jones will not try out to be a Bengals cheerleader in the future, and that for now, she's working as a legal assistant in his office."

Haha, nice.

guess she has to work off those attorney fees somehow

he must have been so happy when this case fell into his lap

:D

Im sorry, I do not get what she did wrong. The kid was 17 right? Isn't 17 the age of consent in Ohio, and on top of that, it's just stupid in my opinion, people start getting it on at like 13 now a days, even if one is older or younger.

AOC in Ohio is 16.

AOC in Ohio is 16.

Isn't there a different AOC for male vs female in Ohio? Maybe my mind is making this up (getting old sucks) but II though the AOC for female was 16 and the AOC for male was 18. The only reason this stands out is because I remember thinking "that doesn't make walking around sense..."