Ex-NFL Cheerleader Pleads Guilty To Student Sex

jester3681

Never heard of it being a different age for guys but I have heard that if under 18, the parents can say its not consensual if the other peson is 3+ years older. So 16 and 19, or 17 an 20. It might be called statutory rape or something like that.

Either way, that kid deserves a medal.

I must be the only one that doesn't think shes that hot. Don't get me wrong at 17 I would've given her the best 48 seconds of her life.

I think it doesn't help that I knew of her before this all happened though

Never heard of it being a different age for guys but I have heard that if under 18, the parents can say its not consensual if the other peson is 3+ years older. So 16 and 19, or 17 an 20. It might be called statutory rape or something like that.

OC is 16 male/female IIRC - but there is a "close to the same age" statute that lessens punishment for the older person if the are "close to the same age". 16yo boy and 15yo girl is not in the same ballpark as 37yo male and 15yo girl, and the law recognizes that.

Basically she got off with a slap on the wrist, which I think is right. This kid knew what he was doing and who he was doing, I don't even get why she got in trouble. The familes were FRIENDS and the accuser didnt even cooperate nor did his family with the police. This was a joke of a publicity stunt for the kid to get his name out there and be big news. Probably some loser family that just wanted to make it big once in their pathetic lives.

This is false. 16 is the AOC, period. Ask me how I know.

I'll bite... how do you know?

Long story,but let's just say that I had to deal with the irate father of an Applebee's hostess when I was younger. I read the ORC thoroughly to make sure that I hadn't done anything illegal. Probably should have done that beforehand.

Checking Family watchdog, BRB. :-D

:lol: