call me crash

Gixxus Christ!

Yeah, my knee is almost as bruised as my ego. Big thanks to all the guys for helping me get the bike out of the ditch, offer condolences and gave me a ride 'mandem' to the nearest bar to soothe my body and mind with beer and cheeseburgers. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to ride with....slower yes, better no.

I'm in the truck nearly back to fair city massillon. Preliminary damage report is windshield, most of the front fairings, ram air tubes, fairing stay, exhaust, shift linkage, rear pegs, possibly sub frame, won't start or prime fuel pump so maybe tip.over sensor, kickstand sensor or connection somewhere in the front loom. Idk if my rims or forks are straight or not. Belly pan is trashed....will know more later.

sorry this happened sam, i feel like i should have strongly pushed you to head home after the minor mishap. Glad your okay, and reached home safe. Good thing we were close to civilization and by some miracle AT&T coverage was there.

ATGATT every one, cant stress this enough. since the last couple of years seen many people just stand up and walk away as if nothing happened. Good thing OR stresses this very much.

true, true. good thing there was a pick up in front of us, or else we ould have hit them much harder, even at that pace it was a tricky one, i kind of drifted all the way to the outter edge to make that one.

anyways, you are good at working on your bike, i think you gonna make it look even better as a street fighter by the time your done with it