FS: Apple Iphone 5 ATT 16gb

Radio Flyer

Still out of stock for 2-3 weeks.

People are APPLE fans.

I will have this up for the week then it will go on EBAY.

where? I walked into a Verizon over the weekend and they had a few

I'm not hating on your sale whatsoever, I laugh at anyone that pays $800 for a phone. More power to ya for making money, I'd do the same if I could :D

You could get lucky and find one. I tried Apple, all of the ATT local stores and all were out of stock.

Not until I called my old ATT store that I worked at which is an authorized retailer did I find one.

I had it on EBAY already and someone did the Buy It Now on me to hold up my item for a week. I sent in a dispute and am waiting for it to fall off before I can list it there again.

They are going for over 800 on Ebay, so I'll do it here on OR for under 800.

You could get lucky and find one. I tried Apple, all of the ATT local stores and all were out of stock.

Not until I called my old ATT store that I worked at which is an authorized retailer did I find one.

I had it on EBAY already and someone did the Buy It Now on me to hold up my item for a week. I sent in a dispute and am waiting for it to fall off before I can list it there again.

They are going for over 800 on Ebay, so I'll do it here on OR for under 800.

Something wrong with craigslist?

Anyone that pays $800 for phone deserves an extra hard kick to their nether regions to dislodge any grey matter they have. People are fucking idiots.

There's no accounting for intelligence, especially when you're selling something that a portion of the population has convinced themselves they absolutely have to have. That being said, buying a carrier locked phone for over full price is just retarded.

Call em outta stock all you want, I can go down to my local sprint store buy one for 199 and walk out the door with it right there. Course its an iphone, id rather wipe my ass with it.

Woah woah woah cowboy. You of all people should not be criticizing someone's pricing. :D