Bye bye Speed Channel

Kritz

AMA Motocross was barely aired on Speed this year, caught some of it on MAV but I've always relied on Speed for the Supercross season. USOpen is live this Saturday night at 10p on Speed channel, so hopefully they cover the whole season before killing it. Assuming FIM will get passed to another channel or 2 along with AMA on another? :dunno: There NEEDS to be some damn dedicated HD MOTORCYCLE CHANNELS!

Damnitall, no more 24 hour Barrett-Jackson channel...

What will we do?

I actually like Barrett-Jackson. I'd love to have the money to scarf up collector cars.

I also like watching the Austrailian supercars and I miss all the World Rally races that were on in the middle of the night.

Wont miss the constant NAPCAR coverage though. Yawn.

Dont get Velocity on Insight, at least with out paying extra for it.

This.

For AMA, I wonder how much of their $$ comes from TV? Probably not too much as the tv ratings aren't great.

Gee, do you think it's because they broadcast the races at 1am? (6+ hours after they've finished) Weird their ratings were down..?:wtf:

I've split the MotoGP video pass three ways for the past few seasons. Worth every penny IMO.

Any issues with concurrent sign-ons? I've wondered about splitting this in the past with others, but figured they wouldn't allow multiple simultaneous logins with same profile.

I've split the MotoGP video pass three ways for the past few seasons. Worth every penny IMO.

I refuse to pay for cable tv, and discovered videpoass this year. I'll be getting it again for next season. You see EVERYTHING, and you don't have to endure 20 minutes of Progressive Insurance commercials every hour.

I believe AMA has a streaming option, I need to dig through my emails for it.

Not sure if WSBK has a streaming option. If they do I'll buy that too. I'm sure it would still be less than a year's worth of cable, and I'd see all I'd ever want.

Well they did actually show the Rolex series and Continental tire Challenge series as well. Wonder where those will go :(

I'm wondering about this, too, since aside from F1 it's the only racing I watch regularly.