Slo&go

Hunter0311

I have a cruiser now. Along with the supersport and the vintage standard I have the trifecta of bikes. I still plan on flogging the shit out of my shadow tho, if I want to relax ill light some candles and jack off, motorcycles are for fun and excitement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to meet you guys for a ride were would be a good starting point. How about the lounge at Saltfork State Park There are some great roads in that part of the state And if you like to eat some great places like the Dancing Donkey BBQ. Saltfork is about 2 hours 1 way for me

How about some Ideas

So we all should set up a ride for, say, May or so. Should be some better riding weather, roads should be washed off by then. I'm south of Columbus an hour or so. Some might be north equally as far. We can make it a centralized meet up spot and go from there. I'm not as familiar as others about good routes but I can say the area near and around Millersburg and the Amish areas is beautiful but lots of 4 wheel traffic. Might not work well for a good ride.

Lets try to set something up.......

• 3 weeks later...

I got my first cruiser style motorcycle in 1997. It was a 1996 Honda Shadow ACE 1100. After a couple standard bikes I went back to a cruiser again in 2002, a 2000 Yamaha Road Star 1600. It actually vibrated a lot like a Harley and I called it my "good vibrations" bike. I got an out of court settlement in 2003 and traded it in on a 2003 Royal Star Venture full dresser. There's been a few more bikes after that but I don't want to waste too much time.

So we all should set up a ride for, say, May or so. Should be some better riding weather, roads should be washed off by then. I'm south of Columbus an hour or so. Some might be north equally as far. We can make it a centralized meet up spot and go from there. I'm not as familiar as others about good routes but I can say the area near and around Millersburg and the Amish areas is beautiful but lots of 4 wheel traffic. Might not work well for a good ride.

Lets try to set something up.......

I'd be interested in a group ride