cheap AR advice

Bad324

Brian if you are finally ready to buy one, call me at Delta today. I'll be there 2-7 you may be surprised at what I can do for you on a new one. We have some awesome lowers coming next week including the zombie lowers. I could build you a new one for that price and it would be quality

Hope you are saying that as Todd the friend, cause technically Todd the gunstore employee needs to have an 07 ffl to do that.

Hope you are saying that as Todd the friend, cause technically Todd the gunstore employee needs to have an 07 ffl to do that.

Just sell the upper and lower separately, the uppers would come in well after the lowers. When I say build one, I mean get all the the parts. The assembly is easy and assume most would want to do so themselves and if not, yes Todd the friend will gladly help over a beer and pizza.

employees need to have their own ffl to sell firearms?
I think he was referring to building the firearm. I'm sure that the person with the FFL would be doing so.

It's nothing to do with the sale it's more to do with turning the pile of parts into a gun before the final sale and transfer on the 4473.

Pick a Saturday and host an "AR basics" day to go over what the differences in AR brands parts could be. Then, of course, most in attendance would purchase parts though the shop. Then, the second gathering would be "assembly day"?

I would travel down for this, just have to save up cash to buy the rest of the parts.

Pick a Saturday and host an "AR basics" day to go over what the differences in AR brands parts could be. Then, of course, most in attendance would purchase parts though the shop. Then, the second gathering would be "assembly day"?

I would travel down for this, just have to save up cash to buy the rest of the parts.

We are working on planning a chili cookoff event and that could be part of it, I'll mention that to Dale and see what we can come up with. We also both have PM and phones if you have a question too Scott

Spikes Spiders 120

Rainier Zombies 135

Rainier Standard 130

Mega 130

Todd,

I spoke with Dale a couple of weeks ago, and I'm leaning toward doing a build. I wanted to come in this week, but I've just been really busy. If I can break away on Saturday morning/afternoon, I'll be in then to check you guys out.

The Spikes are moving fast too, so if anyone wants one need to get with us and lock it in. Of the 40 coming in, only 22 left unspoken for. 2 of each Rainier left and 1 Mega left

so I got side tracked with my deck guy yesterday and forgot to call...wanna type me up a parts and cost list of an under $700 decent quality AR :D

• 4 weeks later...