Shooting in Pataskala?

jester3681

Sounds like they had to use force to subdue the suspect, too...

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/10/21/pataskala-fatal-shooting-one-dead.html

I didn't know what was going on there. I drove by there on my home from Reynoldsburg and I saw two 'Crime Scene' trucks there. This was about 45 minutes ago.

Miller was found in a vehicle between two barns near the intersection of Mink and Broad streets.

According to Orfie, the barn stored equipment and it had been broken into at least 20 times.

One man was taken into custody. The suspect was apprehended with use of a Taser and taken to Licking Memorial Hospital with chest pains, according to authorities.

That link wouldn't open for me (sure it's my junk laptop), but from other articles, it seems barn full of construction equipment gets broken into. Owner installs alarm. Alarm goes off; owner goes to confront bad guy. Bad guy wins?

Holy shit, haven't seen you on here in a while. :eek::D

Miller was found in a vehicle between two barns near the intersection of Mink and Broad streets.

According to Orfie, the barn stored equipment and it had been broken into at least 20 times.

One man was taken into custody. The suspect was apprehended with use of a Taser and taken to Licking Memorial Hospital with chest pains, according to authorities.

Chest pains that's the big one inmates in prison use. I bet this guy has a record.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/oct/22/6/pataskala-homicide-suspect-arrested-charged-ar-1213588/

Today's update - sounds like a great upstanding citizen was involved here, and brought his kid along. Both of these deserve the fullest extent of the law...