GP Bikes (PC simulator)

ama146

I just discovered this game last night and was playing the demo using a wired Xbox 360 controller and it is fun as hell. It is very difficult at first but once you get used to the physics it gets much more fun! Maybe we could get a Ohio Riders racing league going?

http://www.gp-bikes.com/?page=about

Just downloaded it and started toying around with the demo.. Using my old PS2 controller at the moment.. How do you have the lean setup? they have two different inputs, rider lean and i think bike lean.. I can't set up the right analog, have the l/r lean set up on left analog but only one side works as it only uses one of the axis..

Not really sure since I am using an Xbox controller. But make sure you calibrate the controller as well in the setting. I would also recommend raising the dead zone to reduce sensitivity since the sticks aren't 100% true and straight.

But other than that I am still toying with everything. There is so much to mess with it is unreal. I was riding the 125cc and was doing alright, but when I tried the 990cc the thing is uncontrollable. Maybe I just suck at the game but man it is difficult!

Alright after reading a few threads on the forums I decided to give the 360 controller a try.. I like the fact it's challenging to even get out of pit lane lol.. Dunno if you ever tried MX simulator but it was the same way, took forever just to make it around the track without falling down.

I would but it is all gibberish. I have it set to:

Throttle: Right trigger

Brake: Left trigger

Turn: Left analog stick

Rear brake: A button

Look back: Y button

Change view: Right bumper

Reset (used FREQUENTLY lol): Back button

I also use the "Lean" Deadzone at 20 to compensate for the analog stick wiggle as well as I turned on "Smooth" and set each of those values to 50. That helps alot with the slow speed instability.

That is about all I use. I use auto shift and auto clutch and all those handicaps because it is hard enough as it is.