Mom kills son to agitate Husband

BDBGoalie

doesn't that make whoever is killing her just as bad as she is?

I was just stating that out of frustration after reading the article. I have a question though, When somebody is sentenced the death penalty is the executioner a bad person?

that depends... are we executing her solely for the purpose of irritating bleeding heart lefties, and partly cause we're 100% batshit crazy?

I wouldn't kill her, ever. I would make her wish she was dead, I'm talking a lifetime of very brutal torture, unspeakable torture. Her public defender is shitbag in my opinion too, who the fuck would want to defend this monster? This is why we need to bring back capital punishment.

Bitches be crazy.

This

And Illinois isn't a death penalty state, apparently. If there was ever a reason for it, here it is.:nono:

This

This is why people should be run over with steam rollers. One mile per hour should do it.

This too

well hopefully someone will beat and stab her ass repeatedly in Jail.

And this

Dumb bitch. She should suffer a slow and painful death.:nono:

As well as this.

She should be locked in a padded room, covered in honey with billions of hungry bees and fire ants......of course only after all her fingers and toes have been broken and smashed with the working end of a clawhammer. I truly hope this cunt gets treated with the utmost brutality in prison :villagers:

I truly hope this cunt gets treated with the utmost brutality in prison :villagers:

I can't argue with you. All your points are valid and I'm personally hoping that Illinois decides that it's not cost effective to let her keep breathing.:D

And Illinois isn't a death penalty state, apparently. If there was ever a reason for it, here it is.:nono:

I think the death penalty is the easy way out.

1. I think it would be much worse to be locked in prison for life with NO chance for ever getting paroled. You know you will never see the outside world again. You will eventually realize you did wrong and have to deal with the mental anguish for the remainder of your life. It removes all hope from their lives of anything other than prison.

Also

2. It takes forever because of the lengthy appeals process.

3. It is more expensive than letting them sit in prison for the remainder of their lives.

I think the death penalty is the easy way out.

1. I think it would be much worse to be locked in prison for life with NO chance for ever getting paroled. You know you will never see the outside world again. You will eventually realize you did wrong and have to deal with the mental anguish for the remainder of your life. It removes all hope from their lives of anything other than prison.

Also

2. It takes forever because of the lengthy appeals process.

3. It is more expensive than letting them sit in prison for the remainder of their lives.

Actually I lot of criminals prefer to be on death row then in a maximum state prison but the chance of them surviving is a lot longer.

well hopefully someone will beat and stab her ass repeatedly in Jail.

She will get what she deserves in prison, assuming she is allowed into the general population and not kept in isolation. :nono:

Nanny kills kids cuz she didn't want to do housework...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226872/Krim-murders-Manhattan-killer-nanny-Yoselyn-Ortega-angry-family-asked-housework.html?ICO=most_read_module

Crazy fucking bitches, what the fuck is going through these peoples heads? Woman kills kids to piss off her husband and woman kills kids to piss off her employer. Makes you really wonder who is watching your kids.