...so how do I play this hand?

redkow97

I realize this shouldn't be my problem, or my wife's, but her boss is trying to use both if us as a go-between to test the waters for a future hookup. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

I am flat out telling my wife's boss "ask him yourself. He hasn't even admitted to me that anything went down." (All true)

She is not hearing it, and although its not a mess yet, I anticipate this messing with future social gatherings.

At this point, my attitude is "fuck it. Lets ambush them by making sure they have to confront each other by getting them in the same place without telling the other one they'll be there."

The big issue is that my wife and I are on the same page. I you'll recall, things were pretty strained between us a few months back. That's been better. I aim to keep it that way.

And while I agree that these are adults who should be able to handle their own shit, neither does.

Wife's boss is 28 going on 17, and my friend (god love him) has a long history of destructive relationships, including the marriage he's still in the process of dissolving. Wife's boss is 2 months out of a multi year relationship as well. She's banged 4 guys (that we know about) in the last 2 months.

It's like I'm living in a sexually charged middle school.

4 guys in 2 months isn't bad. Especially after getting out of a long relationship. He'll I banged 3 in a week and a half after I got out of a 7 year relationship. I'd say go out seperately and then "accidentally" meet up with the opposing party.

And while I agree that these are adults who should be able to handle their own shit, neither does.

Wife's boss is 28 going on 17, and my friend (god love him) has a long history of destructive relationships, including the marriage he's still in the process of dissolving. Wife's boss is 2 months out of a multi year relationship as well. She's banged 4 guys (that we know about) in the last 2 months.

It's like I'm living in a sexually charged middle school.

Then the answer to all the problems is, HOOKERS AND BLOW AND AN ORGY. Just make sure the Hookers are the hot politician call girl types. Not the street level missing teeth negotiate for a BJ type.

• 2 weeks later...