Bike- wrenching/maintenance/miss being at the track- fest - NEoh edition

jbot

lol you assclowns can post but not actually offer an opinion?

give me some votes so we can make a decision, or i will make a decision for us (hint: we just flood the local mcdonalds or taco bell or waffle house, depending on what i feel like) so if you don't want that, vote.

oh yeah, so what do you guys wanna do for food and such? do you guys wanna chip in for food, or everyone bringing some food and we chow down, or we could even just go out to eat (fancy or not, don't care).

majority votes wins. please god, please let there be bitter controversy.

Hollywood has to work, we could all go there and pester the shit out of him. :D

• Upvote 1

this is an excellent idea. the place is only like half an hour away, it would be well worth it to absolutely ruin his shit

That will get my vote as well.

He-he.

this is an excellent idea. the place is only like half an hour away, it would be well worth it to absolutely ruin his shit

Hell yeah!!!!!!!! Rep to Craigypooh for the idea. It ight be best to call ahead and make sure we can get a spot in his section.

Where is it? Is it on my way home Craig? If so I will even if you guys dont, then I will puke in his section and make him clean it up. Tell him it's from all the nut I had at the party he skipped on to be like in law school or somethimg.

Craig, you still bringing the "goods" so we can do something that is legal now, but won't be shortly?

Where is it? Is it on my way home Craig? If so I will even if you guys dont, then I will puke in his section and make him clean it up. Tell him it's from all the nut I had at the party he skipped on to be like in law school or somethimg.

Craig, you still bringing the "goods" so we can do something that is legal now, but won't be shortly?

I don't know where it is.

Yes I will have it with me.

I will fucking murder all of you fucking worthless fucks.

Will you at least let me have sexy time with you first? If I came I would actually probably make you love me, I never tip less than 25% unless you Fing blow, and normally tip 30%+. Of course if you gave me a hummer I would tip 100%, did that when we got engaged, no hummer, just tipped the waiter 100%.

So can I come or not?

Will you at least let me have sexy time with you first? If I came I would actually probably make you love me, I never tip less than 25% unless you Fing blow, and normally tip 30%+. Of course if you gave me a hummer I would tip 100%, did that when we got engaged, no hummer, just tipped the waiter 100%.

So can I come or not?

Its the rest of these fucktards I'm worried about.