Bike- wrenching/maintenance/miss being at the track- fest - NEoh edition

jbot

I have a chain tool, sadly it's not up here but down south.

Earlier communications would have helped your situation.

:nono:

South like Columbus or farther? I'll pay shipping if Craig's isn't there.

Is your's a HF one? Or can anyone comment if the HF one works? I always have multiple 20% off coupons and probably should just buy one.....

Or I can meet and grab it if it's further south, then just bring it to the track, further south being Cincy or Portsmoth, etc.

Just looked, 3 hrs, damn I better get some serious sexy time, that's a hell of a drive.

Too bad you aren't staying the night. That's when all the real fun will start. ;)

But...you have church in the morning or something like that, so you better go home.

I will check my trailer. I know Cox gave mine to Jinu but I don't remember if I picked it up or not.

You got it back at the banquet right? I know it sat on my kitchen counter from the last round in Oct till the day of the banquet. And it's not there anymore.

I'm gonna bring my bike to change fork oil. And for shits n giggles I might bring my z400 since we will have the garage all toasty warm. Basically I just need to throw the clutch back in it, put the cover on, and fill it with fluids. Had it apart to replace a bent shift shaft and leaky seal. Then we can terrorize the neighborhood and turf Jinu's neighbors lawns.

Of course, this is all pending my job in Iowa goes well tonight and my flight gets me home on time tomorrow with no delays.

If we are hitting the range this would be good so I can test out the new toy I am purchasing from Craig. I will toss in my range bag and 50rds, if I remember that is....

Craig I will call you tonight, maybe we can try to find that range and hit it before Jinu wakes up, sleeping beauty needs his rest after playing Worlds of WarCraft all nigth.

lol you assholes, i don't play WOW

if you guys go shooting, let me know. i'll see if i can shake myself awake.

sherwin in eastlake is open from 10am til 8pm

atwells in painesville (closest to my house) is open from 10am to 6pm supposedly

i'm going to PM the people that arent on my facebook event page my address

if you don't have it by tonight, pm me

Well, looks like if I make it at all, it won't be till way later. First flight is delayed, they act like they're surprised its cold out and we are waiting for the plane to warm up. Seriously? Maybe the pilot should've showed up more than 20 minutes before we were supposed to leave and the damn thing would be warm. Not gonna make my connecting flight now and the next one available isn't till 3. Didn't feel like spending my day sitting at airports.

Well, looks like if I make it at all, it won't be till way later. First flight is delayed, they act like they're surprised its cold out and we are waiting for the plane to warm up. Seriously? Maybe the pilot should've showed up more than 20 minutes before we were supposed to leave and the damn thing would be warm. Not gonna make my connecting flight now and the next one available isn't till 3. Didn't feel like spending my day sitting at airports.

Don't worry Brandon, we'll make sure to save some lovin for you!

Seriously, that does suck. Been there and done that about eights years ago. Got done witha project early, returned the rental car and hopped on an earlier flight on stand-by. Got nailed with a snow storm in Chicago and had to wait six hours. The kicker was that if I had hung out in KC for fours hours I would have made it home earlier then wth the standby flight I took. The ostand-by flight had a stop'n'go in Chicago while my original flight was direct back to Cleveland. What a kick in that pants that was.

Actually some more bad news, I'm not feeling great and came home last night feeling like shit. Waiting to see if I feel better or not before sitting in a car 3hrs each way.

Then again for most of you this isn't bad news as you wouldn't want me to whore myself to everyone and make some of you miss out on the total homoness. Well then again some of you probably wanted to take advantage of me and can't so it's bad news to you. Good news to Gatsby, and all the womenz.

Yup this crap is starting to get to me. I guess its part of the job when you travel for work, but it happens too often, for stupid reasons. My flight home from Seattle on Thursday was delayed over 3 hours because they couldn't find their paperwork that said we were ok to leave. We had to get off the plane and take a different one.

Actually some more bad news, I'm not feeling great and came home last night feeling like shit. Waiting to see if I feel better or not before sitting in a car 3hrs each way.

Then again for most of you this isn't bad news as you wouldn't want me to whore myself to everyone and make some of you miss out on the total homoness. Well then again some of you probably wanted to take advantage of me and can't so it's bad news to you. Good news to Gatsby, and all the womenz.

Well that sucks!

For those interested I'm hitting the road and going to hit Sherwin Shooting Sports' range for some stress relief. That's once I find my eye and ear protection. I just love it when the munchkins "acquire" them.

Booooo

John, hope you feel better, and Brandon, hope you bitch up a storm and get them to give you some free stuff or something

Guys, I dunno what weather is like for you where you are, but just be careful when you head up this way. It's snowing on and off up here. Roads should be cleared by the time you get up here, but be on the look out.