Bike- wrenching/maintenance/miss being at the track- fest - NEoh edition

jbot

I have the flesh tampon for Craig's mangash right here. However it will be a little late. For shits and grins I co-host an internet radio sports talk show. Which is to say 9 people listen to us. However, our new station's first remote is Saturday so I will be broadcasting from 1-3 in Northfield at the Wing Warehouse. Once that is done I will be headed to the yellow kid's place in Mennnerrrrr. Please have whatever effeminate non-wrenching cock gobbling out of the way, and sandwiches made by whomever is dragging along any XX chromosome types.

I'm making a late withdrawal.

Simulated MBE from 9-4 Saturday during the day, and got roped into going out for someone's birthday later in the evening.

You guys will have to find some way to carry on without XR engine parts spread all over the garage.

I'm making a late withdrawal.

Simulated MBE from 9-4 Saturday during the day, and got roped into going out for someone's birthday later in the evening.

You guys will have to find some way to carry on without XR engine parts spread all over the garage.

Dammit, LOL. I was planning on returning someone's safety wire jig. Shoot me a text or PM for a time where we can hook up.

I think the palace de Jbot has a heated garage, but I'm not sure. I usually head straight to the bedroom when I go there.

I head right to the bathroom, skeet skeet.

I think I may leave the wife at home for this one, sounds like it's going to be a pretty quick up and back for me and she hates car rides. Jinu, please ensure that you have a nice kitchen table that is clean and ready for Craig and I to handle some business on. Don't ask, there will be no background checks, that's all you need to know.

Edited by madcat6183

oh yeah, so what do you guys wanna do for food and such? do you guys wanna chip in for food, or everyone bringing some food and we chow down, or we could even just go out to eat (fancy or not, don't care).

majority votes wins. please god, please let there be bitter controversy.