any duck hunters or deer hunters for that matter?

Beegreenstrings

WTF is up with the reg's this year. Did my crazy F'ed up ex go to work for that division and she is just F'in with me?

If your a hunter you know when deer season (gun, after thanksgiving) comes in; everything else is out.

Well not this year? Seems that someone screwed the pooch! The duck reg's read that it is in during deer season. :eek:

now when the rules cross calenders like that it reads the stricter of the two rules prevail... Well does that mean you will be hunting deer with steel shot instead of slugs. Because, yeah get caught using anything lead during duck season and see what happens too ya! :D i'll see you in about 5yrs and 5K later.

This is Fucked... But, its printed and distributed. CONFUSING :wtf:

A) address

B) WTF

C) are you a vegetarian?

D) again WTF???

Heard thru the 'hunter's grapevine' that this big boy may have been bagged by a little old lady in her Buick just a half mile from here last week. :cry: Damn shame if it's true....

Heard thru the 'hunter's grapevine' that this big boy may have been bagged by a little old lady in her Buick just a half mile from here last week. :cry: Damn shame if it's true....

^^^

That sucks!!

I agree Bee things are a little off this year!!

You can still eat it. It's all bullshit u can't eat fresh road kill. Slit it's throat and drain the blood while its still warm. It's all good.

Edited by Gump