The soon to be banned gun list.

Kmanlyst

Hey, thanks to the OP for posting my shopping list. I wasn't aware I left it out.

Come people. First off, I think most people posting in here have a few things that go bang. So getting alllllll jacked up over what MIGHT be/could be/they are trying to, it's all crap. The gubment will not take your guns. Yes, restrictions will more than likely be seen in the future for buying a gun. But that has been a progressive route they have taken any way. Buying a gun today Vs. buying one in 1995 has even changed, but we can still buy guns today. Hell, people said by 2010 we would all be zooming around on Jet Packs. I guess that shit's on back order. Be smart about gun ownership, it's the best defense we have to be able to freely buy and own them.

End thread/

The UN treaty is an international trade treaty - nothing in it affects the guns you own today or the guns made in this country.

moar fear!!!

But could it affect the guns we desire to import? Say I want a H&K UMP .40, will this ban affect that or are all those parts made in Virginia? Or what if I want an AK?

But could it affect the guns we desire to import? Say I want a H&K UMP .40, will this ban affect that or are all those parts made in Virginia? Or what if I want an AK?

Several US MADE variants its not an issue. And FYI, AK's are already banned from import. You guys are worried about shit that is ready in effect and you didn't even know it so obviously it's not really affecting you. Fear

Edited by MidgetTodd

Dunno - you tell me:

It would ensure that no transfer is permitted if there is substantial risk that it is likely to:

Which of these classifications would prohibit your import?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_Trade_Treaty