Novembeard?

Gixxus Christ!

I had a real nice 3 month goatee going on, but since I am right handed "forced to be left handed for the past month", it was taking too long for me to trim and shave without drawing blood and messing up. So I am back to Mr. Scruff, but I cannot stand my neck hairy no matter what...itches and keeps catching on my shirt collars.

I had to start in October so I could make sure I had one this year and it still looks like barely anything :lol:

I WISH I had that problem. I'd gladly trade you since my face grows thick burly fuzz like a neglected hayfield :nono: and I hate it

I WISH I had that problem. I'd gladly trade you since my face grows thick burly fuzz like a neglected hayfield :nono: and I hate it

This!

I only shave for special events other than that I just use a trimmer to thin it out but I'm growing my goat for November and keep it for who knows. I hate that itchy neck beard and it always catches either my seatbelt or chin strap.