Andyou thought texting was dangerous

ridein

Looks like my work van. Laptop and wireless internet card, printer, gps, cellphone dock(for music) and a big ass inverter to power eveything including saws, grinder, battery chargers etc.

Hell, i even have an electric outlet on the outside of the van.

No big deal as I dont use it all while driving.

Sounds like the setup in most police cars.

Fine for unsecured items? I thought that shit would just get stolen from you but apparently in Germany they are fining people who make it easy on the theives.

Looks like my work van. Laptop and wireless internet card, printer, gps, cellphone dock(for music) and a big ass inverter to power eveything including saws, grinder, battery chargers etc.

Yep, same here. Computer, printer, cell dock, inverter all between the front seats.

looks pretty normal... Figure soon they'll force phone manufacturers to use GPS to detect motion and allow only certain functions.

Nope, won't work. I work as far north as Piqua. I'll have my helper drive so I have an hour each way to get stuff done on the computer while using the cell wifi. Phone sits in the same cradle if I'm driving or in the passenger seat.

Same here, before they moved me to a smaller van I had most of that stuff too :p