07 to 08 Ninja 250 Changes???

2insanezx10r

Yeah, way off topic, but yeah they've made changes. Not too much with the engine really, not enough to make a huge difference but the styling is much nicer, more comfortable than the old design. The seat is narrower so I can place my feet moreso than on mine. It's a little heavier but not bad. This was at the Kawi tent in Daytona. Wish I woulda waited a year!

I would love to ride one. They did make some changes to the engine. The displacement is up by a whopping 1cc. The big change from what I hear is the new cams they put in to increase low end power. Besides the obvious body and styling changes, I think the only really big change is the 17 inch wheels.

I rode a 250 before, was fun in the neighborhood, but I felt like picking it up and running to get more speed outside the neighborhood. I felt like I was going to get ran over.:( I would like to get my wife one, but I couldn't live with myself if she got killed on the street. I'd like to get her a dirtbike sometime.

I rode a 250 before, was fun in the neighborhood, but I felt like picking it up and running to get more speed outside the neighborhood. I felt like I was going to get ran over.:( I would like to get my wife one, but I couldn't live with myself if she got killed on the street. I'd like to get her a dirtbike sometime.

that really hurts my e-feelings. ive been riding for a year on that thing and im still kickin.

I was touching that EXACT bike when I was there last weekend. I looked 1x but got side tracked by the 08 10r. It's a 250, not much you can change, but the body. They look much better now.

i have pictures of that 250 on my phone :) i was there friday, went there to look at the new 1000rr and omg that thing is amazing anybody want to buy a 600rr for $10,000 so i can afford one?????

i have pictures of that 250 on my phone :) i was there friday, went there to look at the new 1000rr and omg that thing is amazing anybody want to buy a 600rr for $10,000 so i can afford one?????

I was just thinking the same thing. If I could afford to have both I would be a happy man.

My wife got the 650r as her first bike and it seriously has no balls. I can't imagine riding the 250r. I'm thinking about riding the 650 for about 200-300 miles or so to see if it really has anything in there or not. If it just continues to lack any get up and go I think I'm going to have her trade it towards an '08 600RR or F4i.

My wife got the 650r as her first bike and it seriously has no balls. I can't imagine riding the 250r. I'm thinking about riding the 650 for about 200-300 miles or so to see if it really has anything in there or not. If it just continues to lack any get up and go I think I'm going to have her trade it towards an '08 600RR or F4i.

what are balls good for on a bike? :dunno: not like they need to reproduce or anything...