33 round mag and three pumpkins

buildit

here is a post I found on another site about the permit

"ORC 2923.11 and ORC 2923.18

ORC 2923.11 as mentioned above describes the dangerous ordinance, specifically a firearm designed or specially adapted to fire more than thirty-one cartridges without reloading.

ORC 2923.18 defines the license or temporary permit and the process to use the dangerous ordnance. This section defines the information needed on the application form.

You need to state a "qualification" for the license. On my form I stated that the purpose for use of the dangerous ordinance to be for all lawful purposes. This is consistent with 2923.18, A, 5.

On my form I stated that this is a permanent license. This is consistent with 2923.18, D, which states "the expiration date, if any."

As noted in 2923.18, F, that the "holder of a license may use such dangerous ordnance anywhere in the state."

It is my opinion, as mentioned earlier in this post, the enforcement is weak and -probably- not used as a primary offense. On the other hand, attitudes and enforcement issues can change. For $50 and piece of mind, I decided to get the license. Your thinking and mileage may vary.

At one time, there was the appropriate form on the Buckeye Firearms site. I don't see it there anymore. Perhaps it got lost during a website re-design. If anyone knows anyone over at Buckeye, you could ask and share the info with us."

remove the +2 and put a small spacer in it to restrict the mag to 30rnds

this actually doesnt count....the mag has to be permanently modified to hold 30rds....like, crimping it, or welding a block in it, etc....spacers dont count (even though they do for shotguns while hunting, this doesnt translate to all firearms).....at least thats how it was explained to me

this actually doesnt count....the mag has to be permanently modified to hold 30rds....like, crimping it, or welding a block in it, etc....spacers dont count (even though they do for shotguns while hunting, this doesnt translate to all firearms).....at least thats how it was explained to me

Ok you're right I should have stated permanent spacer