Cortech Latigo Non-perforated Boots - $99

RidersDiscount

The extremely popular Cortech Latigo boots are now available in a non-perforated version - exclusively at Riders Discount! These boots are designed to provide a high degree of comfort and protection at a steal of a price.

Protection comes from molded thermoplastic polyurethane armor that is used for the heel cup and shin guard. These armor plates disperse energy over a larger area and are backed with an impact absorbing foam material for shock absorption and comfort. An autolocking zipper runs the length of the inner-facing side that, when opened, allows the foot to slip easily in or out. The zipper itself is covered with an adjustable Velcro flap on the upper portion that also features a bellows for added fore/aft flexibility. Leather stretch panels are also sewn in behind the Achilles and at the top of the front arch, further aiding natural fore/aft movement. To prevent the pain and injury of rolling the foot inward/outward, a rigid thermoplastic polyurethane heel guard limits this type of unnatural movement. This is something you will be thankful for in some situations! Up front, the toes are covered by Cortech’s TecnoGI thermoplastic toe cap and a replaceable toe slider for added safety. Inside all of this, your foot will be stood atop a pre-formed orthopedic foot bed that absorbs vibration, resists bacterial growth and helps your skin breath for a high degree of comfort in warmer weather. Best of all, these boots are very reasonably priced, especially considering the level of safety and protection they offer.

These are only available at Riders Discount and we can get them to you for just $99 shipped in the lower 48 states. For more information, call Nathan at 866.931.6644 ext. 809 or shoot him a PM through this forum. You can also email us anytime you want, just send a note to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with CORTECH LATIGO BOOTS in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.

Available in the following sizes:

US 11 (Euro 45)

US 12.5 (Euro 47)

US 13 (Euro 48)

US 14 (Euro 49)

Cortech Latigo Non-perforated boots - just $99 shipped in the lower 48!

cortech_latigo_rr_no_perf_boots-1.jpg

Nice, but then I'd have to give up my purple and pink set from 1999. Decisions decisions.

photobucket-44393-1354034187243.jpg

Yeah, those really are mine. But they ARE A*. Thats gotta count for something.

Haha old school! Thanks for your order Jeff!

Do the sizes run big on these? I typically wear a 12 shoe, but some 11's will fit if they're made to run a bit larger than usual

These run a fairly true to size.

Edited by RidersDiscount

I have the perforated ones and a 13 fit me perfect which what I wear in most shoes. This is a great price!

Yes it is!

Need a 5.5 in mens or 6.5 womens...
So none available in 12US or 46Euro? The price is damn good!

Sorry guys none left in those sizes. Please don't throw your laptop too hard now.

Same room not same device

"So... whats the secret to a happy relationship?"

"We don't have to speak. We just PM each other. Thats how we converse. Its amazing".

You're the couple in the restaurant that sits there for an hour and a half, never speaks, and just texts back and forth.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.