Garage Door Opener FS

Pfloydgad

I have an Overhead Door "Legacy" model Opener for a 7' high garage door for sale. It is a chain drive with 2 photo eyes and wall button. I also have 3 remotes for your vehicles. It has a 2004 build date and has been used on a secondary garage door, not the main door. The previous owner kept his lawn equipment behind this door on his side garage.

It is in perfect working order, I can even install it for you if needed. As long as I don't have to drive across the state.

I'll let the opener go for $50, and install it for another $50 if needed, and possibly gas, depending on location.

Drop me an email @ decolag@hotmail.com or call me @ 937-508-5477 if interested. It just needs a good home.

Thanks for looking,

Greg

Well I tried getting this damn thing up and operational, but no luck. It has a burned circuit board. And it is not cost efficient to repair.

As far as the remotes, I am keeping one for my extra and the other I gave to my daughter, sorry.

Ride safe all,

Greg