Jackson Kelly (old and beaten)

Korg tuner

Digitech S100

Peavy tube preamp

Digitech foot Rpxxx

Cry Baby

Bugera 6260

I would like to get a hold of a 2-12 closed back cabinet,

Ibanez Iceman, Ibanez Destroyer, and an Ltd. Don't know the number for the Ltd But its neck through passive pickups with coil tap.

Currently jamming on Clutch alot. To the point its kinda a problem.

I'm super rusty so and forgot everything I ever knew. My speed and accuracy suffer alot. But I'm getting there.

My heros would be James Hetfield, Paul Gilbert, Adam West, Marty Friedman, Eric Peterson since Alex whent all jazz hands. But can take a little something from annything I listen to.

Cool idea! Here's my current stage rig...

--Line6 SpiderValve HD100 - 100w all tube stereo amp with virtual "podfarm" effects built in

--Crate Black Voodoo 4x12 cabinet - 300watts of Celestion Vintage 30's inside

--Line6 Shortboard midi floor controller

-- primary weapon is a seafoam green Ibanez RG770 with a new Seymour Duncan passive neck pickup, V8 passive bridge pickup, and an S7 singlecoil center, LowPro Edge II tremolo and bolt-on Wizard II neck. Dual octave @ 25.5" scale.

-- secondary weapon is a silverburst Ibanez RGD420 with basically the same setup except no Duncan pickups, LowPro Edge II tremolo and bolt-on Wizard II neck. Dual octave @ 26.5" extended scale.

I use a little Crate GFX15 combo at home for when the mood strikes but typically just pickup my cheap little Fender acoustic for simplicities sake when I want to practice.

My father gave me his '68 Yamaha acoustic that he bought in Vietnam and brought back with him. He played with a few guys in the barracks that had Martin guitars and said they were all amazed how well the Yamaha sounded and played. The bad news is he left it strung in the case and stashed it in his attic for 10 years......in Florida! The neck is warped almost an inch from the strings at the hilt, and I can barely play chords at the first few frets. Was told it would cost triple the guitars value to have it repaired so I just keep it for sentimental value.

Still own my very first guitar too, 1987 Ibanez RG570 in GrapeIce with the original Edge tremolo and dual octave, 25.5" scale Wizard neck. These guitars spoiled me with their lightning fast necks and makes it difficult to play much else. Always loved the lowslung actions too, make them exceptional instruments for anything technical or speedy - but of course my opinion is biased due to learning on them.

Had an '89 Jackson Fusion USA custom that felt very close to the Ibanez's action and thin neck diameter, but in all honesty.....I was scared of it. Didn't want to play it out and fuck it all up since it had actual collector value, although it did get used to play a handful of shows with NDEX - I had to sell it to fund my RGD since I dont like hitting the stage without a backup guitar ( never know when a string will go ), and I truly dont mind slamming on a Japanese guitar that isnt worth near what a USA model is.

I have sworn by ErnieBall custom stainless PowerSlinky strings since I started playing out, they hold up to severely punishing performances and dont corrode apart nearly as fast as nickel wound strings. Also, I HAVE to use Dunlop jazz pics.....tiny, sharp little pics for great string attack with far less movement at the wrist and learned to play with these precious little tools :D I have bought local stores out of stock several times and probably own over 200 of them now......just in case Dunlop quits making them, I will have a lifetime of stock waiting

Oh, forgot to mention my hero's and the reasons I play guitar today...this list is GREATLY shortened but the top picks for me.

Dimebag Darrell Abbott

Alex Skolnick

James Murphy

Joe Satriani

Steve Vai

Yngwee Malmsteen

Kyle McKnight