1976 kz 900 on ebay!!!!

marlboro man

bike might be back up for sale winner on ebay with 50feadbacks that is from nebraska has not sent any $ or have i heard a word form him

bike is back on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/super-clean-barn-find-kz-900-/251201524923?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item3a7cc714bb

Someone on eBay pointed out this particular bike was the 133rd to be produced in the United States after Kawi built a plant her to bypass the new tariffs. Interesting. They called it unique.

Hopefully this high bidder comes through.
high bidder from united kingdom has made a deposit & a shipping co from virginia is going to pick bike up all I have to do is empty full tank for the long ride after I get full payment & im sending ohio rider stickers with bike & hope he puts one on & some day some one may see a kz900 with a ohio riders sticker in the united kingdom thats marlboro mans old bike:D

Out of curiosity, how does the KZ900 compare, speedwise, to the fast bikes of today's world?
it go's 70% as fast as my cbr600f4i stock but if I kept bike I know I coud make it 150% as fast as the cbr if I had the to pick witch bike I was going to ride 500miles it woud be the kz