Genius!!

Casper

When I lived on campus, there was a laundry chute that went from the upstairs bathroom to the kitchen and then dropped in the basement. We had a 55 gallon trash can as a catch can. Nothing like dropping a deuce and an empty can down the laundry chute at the same time.

Man those were the days, in the fraternity house we would just throw them in the hall or out the window. For hall cleaning it was a push brookm, 2 55 trash cans, and snow shovel. Then mopped the floor and done. When on the deck we would throw them at people on the volleyball court, or the hill then "ask" the pledges to pick them up, usually when it was raining or snowing.

That was all before we found The Can Man, dude put 3 or 4 kids through college just on cans he would collect from campus trash cans and dumpsters, true story. We finally said wait, you can come in our house 9am Sat and Sun and take all the aluminum as long as you don't make a ton of noise, and also all the cans from the back deck. Dude was a saint, drove some POS Ranger from like 1983 that was held together with duct tape and coat hangers, literally.

I miss him too, made our lives so much easier.

When I lived on campus, there was a laundry chute that went from the upstairs bathroom to the kitchen and then dropped in the basement. We had a 55 gallon trash can as a catch can. Nothing like dropping a deuce and an empty can down the laundry chute at the same time.

I think I lived in the same house. :eek:

Man those were the days, in the fraternity house we would just throw them in the hall or out the window. For hall cleaning it was a push brookm, 2 55 trash cans, and snow shovel. Then mopped the floor and done. When on the deck we would throw them at people on the volleyball court, or the hill then "ask" the pledges to pick them up, usually when it was raining or snowing.

That was all before we found The Can Man, dude put 3 or 4 kids through college just on cans he would collect from campus trash cans and dumpsters, true story. We finally said wait, you can come in our house 9am Sat and Sun and take all the aluminum as long as you don't make a ton of noise, and also all the cans from the back deck. Dude was a saint, drove some POS Ranger from like 1983 that was held together with duct tape and coat hangers, literally.

I miss him too, made our lives so much easier.

holy shit, this was EXACTLY my life in college from 04-07

Thats what i had kids for. Not only do they throw away the empties they fight over who gets to run to get a full one.

I'll be training my next dog to get me beers, then the kids. Actually maybe I should start working with Basco, he's smart enough and loves to get attention so if he brought me beer I'd obviously give him some. Hm he could replace the wife.