Top Secret Ford?

abdecal

It had black pieces of cardboard literally taped on it too so you can't tell the exact shape of it

That's common for cars that haven't been officially released yet. I worked at a place called TRC near the Honda plant. We did durability testing for cars got to drive prototypes and sometimes they'd be covered like that. One time I was assigned an acura SUV that only had the gauges controls and drivers seat for interior. The rear windows were literally card board. All I know about it was it was turboed and fun to drive. Wasn't allowed to open the hood and look at the engine. A couple of times they had brought in cars where we all had to be inside when they were moving around the testing areas. We could hear some of them out on the 5 acre asphalt pad we had tearing through tires occasionally. I always wondered what those cars were.

i would have to say this.. i work for ford and ive heard a lot about them producing it in the USA finally (its VERY popular overseas). if its a falcon, i will be in love.. i have dreamed about them all my life!

I just looked that up. That HAS to be it. The front end is almost dead on

the falcon with a ecoboost engine would be perfect.. overseas its often fitted with the now, soon out of production 5.0, the ecoboost is a very very delicous engine.. even working on fords on a day to day basis, ive personally only seen 1 come in needing work, and one of the turbo's blew up on it.. those turbos are tiny too, maybe slightly larger then a softball and they create a ton of power.. you guys should check out the stress test they put that thing through and it came out on top.

http://youtu.be/8tEqwXrqzH4