Top Secret Ford?

abdecal

LoL @ Ford "quality".
I love all the ford and Hyundai guys with their "they used to make shitty cars but that was like 5 years ago" excuse. I would rather just buy a car from a company that has a long history of quality

Whatever. I've been a jap car fanboy most of my life. Since they don't make anything fun anymore I bought a Mustang sight unseen based on performance per dollar alone with low expectations for quality. I've been very impressed so far and have no regrets. If I ever replace my Tundra it will probably be with a Ford. Just sayin'.

Whatever. I've been a jap car fanboy most of my life. Since they don't make anything fun anymore I bought a Mustang sight unseen based on performance per dollar alone with low expectations for quality. I've been very impressed so far and have no regrets. If I ever replace my Tundra it will probably be with a Ford. Just sayin'.

Congrats on your v6 mustang

Good for you. No need to be butthurt. I wouldn't imagine somebody that rides a Japanese motorcycle to understand the difference between "not a raging pile of shit" and actual quality/craftsmanship. :p

What mass-produced vehicle are you finding "craftsmanship" in these days?