Top Secret Ford?

abdecal

You're kidding, right?

no he's not! check out top gears review and ken block racing it. it out performs the gti and most other small sport cars.. the focus ST is a mean little car.. fords going in a very good direction with their turbo'd vehicles.

it has to be 1 of 2 cars.. either a 3.5 ecoboost fusion or the falcon.. im leaning more towards the falcon just simply because they JUST revamped the fusion this year..

the falcon with a ecoboost engine would be perfect.. overseas its often fitted with the now, soon out of production 5.0, the ecoboost is a very very delicous engine.. even working on fords on a day to day basis, ive personally only seen 1 come in needing work, and one of the turbo's blew up on it.. those turbos are tiny too, maybe slightly larger then a softball and they create a ton of power.. you guys should check out the stress test they put that thing through and it came out on top.

http://youtu.be/8tEqwXrqzH4

I think I want an Ecoboost now. :D

I'm still thinking Falcon. The size and shape are right and unless they changed the body style on the fusion again there's no need to hide it. Plus they already unveiled their 2013 models. I'm thinking this is a 2014 Falcon.

Edited by abdecal

I love the ecoboost motor in my F150. The power is pretty impressive and mileage is good for the size of the truck

Mine has the 302 in it and while not lacking for power, it isn't quite the runner the Ecoboost is in that video.

I'm also only get 15.7 mpg overall which is probably 3-4 less than you're getting with the Ecoboost.

No.

Have you?

Sure have......my brother in law just got one, I drove it on Turkeyday. Car moves pretty damn good, very linear acceleration and noticed almost no lag at all. Handles GREAT, super quiet cabin and very nice fit and finish all over. Nephew has a pretty bad ass GTI that has been chipped, cold air intake, and full exhaust.....not convinced it is much quicker than the Focus. Both cars don't need premium gas either, that is a big plus in my book.

It pipes sound from the engine into the cabin...gay...

Becoming more common in cars, and the exhaust does sound good and throaty for stock as well. Lots of goodies will be coming out to increase HP and performance even more, Ford hit a home run with this car.

It's still a POS Ford.

If I wanted a fast POS Ford, I'd buy a Rustang.

No AWD, not 300hp, and did I mention it's a POS Ford.

No thanks, but to each his own.

Have right at it buddy.

PS: Around a track, I'll bet your NA Subaru is faster(if you added a rear swaybar).

What are you on about?

BTW my POS Rustang has sound piped into the cabin.

It's still a POS Ford.

If I wanted a fast POS Ford, I'd buy a Rustang.

No AWD, not 300hp, and did I mention it's a POS Ford.

No thanks, but to each his own.

Have right at it buddy.

PS: Around a track, I'll bet your NA Subaru is faster(if you added a rear swaybar).

You do know ford is the leading the automobile industry correct? I think you need to forget about the 90's and look at the quality of the last 10 years.. It's sad that I'm a wrench for ford and I drive a ford.. Maybe, nah, ill keep my mouth shut.

You do know ford is the leading the automobile industry correct? I think you need to forget about the 90's and look at the quality of the last 10 years.. It's sad that I'm a wrench for ford and I drive a ford.. Maybe, nah, ill keep my mouth shut.

I have seen more than enough beat to shit rusty fords come through the auction to think they may be worth a shit. If you ever get the opportunity to ride in a nice car you might change your opinion