New Gun Shop In Cinci

ScubaCinci

I was there looking around last week and it is a nice store with a nice range. They said that the main competition in the area was obviously Target World.

I'm down with any place that helps to put that dump out of business.

The house we are building will only be about a 1/2 mile away which is awesome. We are thinking of joining as well.

On a side note, while we were there, there was a channel 9 van outside looking like they were readying to film something. No doubt, in reference to the recent shooting in CT. I hope the story wasn't leaning towards gun bans.

A+ so far. I was there buying when it was choas after the CT shooting and the guys there still took the time to offer good customer service. The place is spotless and bright and they have a decent selection. They definitely have room for more stuff though. One criticism is that they may need more staff if the buying frenzy doesn't abate.

anyone have any reviews about this place. my wife and i are in need of guns and some range time. I hate target world and its a long drive for me to get to old english. the ranges look amazing but what about the selection of handguns and accessories?

First, the range is first class.

Really enjoyed it.

Selection is OK. Not because of inventory, but because they can't keep anything in stock.

Ever since the election, and their has been a run on anything that could be considered an assault rifle/hand gun and ammo. I was there last Wed, and I believe they sold out of AR-15s that night. There were 5 of us (friends together) and 3 of them went home with brand new AR-15s.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, even with the place being busy. For me, Target World is just too crazy. This place was refreshing.

If you have an idea of what you are looking for, call first. Otherwise, just go, and see if anything works for you. You don't have to buy, they have rentals. That may help you decide what you really want.

Be safe and have fun!!!

Thanks for the insight! I absolutely hate target world and the chaos that always seems to control that place. It's the biggest disorganized mess of a gun shop ever. I will have to call ahead and see if the have what I want and go from there. I will be visiting the range soon though.