Let the knee jerking begin...

r1crusher

Dick's was a fair-weather gun store to begin with, a place for yuppies to buy North Face shit and pay too much on impulse.

Fuck them.

Just gives more business to their competitors, who deserve it more.

I know its a principle thing but am I the only one that doesn't give a shit since all their stuff is overpriced to begin with

Agreed! Fuck that place.

don't you read anything? mental illness isn't real, it's just an excuse evil people use to get away with stuff..:rolleyes:

If only you knew how stupid you sound. It's really just beyond stupid.

• Upvote 1

I get that...

but the fact that you're upset that a business chooses not to sell an item or is somehow "wrong" or "anti-american" for not selling it is a huge reach... somehow the public should be outraged that walmart doesn't sell cars.

No you still don't get it, and I am not upset I am disappointed and let down with how some businesses are choosing to deal with this. No matter what stance or belief that a majority has, you tend to take the other side for your own distorted reasons.

No matter what stance or belief that a majority has, you tend to take the other side for your own distorted reasons.

maybe because I disagree with the majority on a number of issues....

Why i ride a bike that never sold well, why I drive a car that is pretty rare, why I'm an atheist, pro ACLU...

I'm not your typical person, but my reasoning is just as valid as yours.

Why i ride a bike that never sold well, why I drive a car that is pretty rare, why I'm an atheist, pro ACLU...

We shall all see one day, that cannot be denied.

No you still don't get it, and I am not upset I am disappointed and let down with how some businesses are choosing to deal with this. No matter what stance or belief that a majority has, you tend to take the other side for your own distorted reasons.

Every time you quote and reply to Magley's ramblings, Jesus choke-slams a baby kitten to death.

This reminds me of a saying I like to use: "Don't feed the bears." :)

• Upvote 1

Every time you quote and reply to Magley's ramblings, Jesus choke-slams a baby kitten to death.

This reminds me of a saying I like to use: "Don't feed the bears." :)

Are you knee jerking R1 and not me? I'm kinda salty about this right now. I expect some jerking too ya know.

Why i ride a bike that never sold well

That's cool.

...why I drive a car that is pretty rare

No problem here.

...why I'm an atheist

I'm can respect that.

...pro ACLU...

This I'm NOT OK with. The world would be a FAR BETTER PLACE if the kid in Conn had shoved his AR-15 up their collective liberal asses and pulled the trigger until the mag was empty! Hell, I might have even shook his hand and bought him a beer!

Stopped by Lancaster Dicks on Sunday too see for myself. I talked to a manager about selling of semi autos including 22lr. His exact words. "I dot know how many Guns I have but I have no reason to own a black rifle like that. They are only good for 2 things plinking and killing people. And I don't see why we need them. But I'm also mad that I have 14 rifles and boxes of 30 rd magazines I'm not allowed to sell." What an dumbass statement!! F them!!!

I will no longer give my business to Dick's, and I used to buy allot of ammo there. They are acting like a bunch of pussified pacifist's, why they are doing this makes no sense to me and it's just hurting their business.

Here we go...talking gun buybacks. They can suck it.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-feinstein-suggests-national-buyback-of-guns/article/2516648#.UNs7hJiRMT4

But if Congress balks at banning certain weapons entirely, it could make gun owners an offer they can’t refuse. Instead of $200 a gun, Uncle Sam might offer $500.”
What a joke - show of hands - who can't refuse giving up their SAR for $500?

Sounds more like bad judgment to me. Potato tomato

Here we go...talking gun buybacks. They can suck it.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-feinstein-suggests-national-buyback-of-guns/article/2516648#.UNs7hJiRMT4

What a joke - show of hands - who can't refuse giving up their SAR for $500?

No, you'd have to pay me about $800 for my M&P Sport (the accessories cost money and would be useless, so you're paying for those too)

I have $450 in my SKS.