Panic Buying thread

AWW$HEEET

So, post what you have bought, or been unable to obtain through the last few days in terms of weaponry.

3 - 20rd mini 14 mags - $14.99/per @ CDNN Sports. I don't believe the item was backordered, but they said 5-8 extra days for processing due to increased demand.

6 -20rd mini 14 mags - $55.94 for all 6, and 6- 30rd mini 14 mags - $69.98 for all 6 @ Sportsmansguide.com, these are all backordered, the 20rd mags til 9 Jan, and the 30rd mags til 16 Jan.

No mini mags available at Aumiller

No mini mags available at Gun Envy

Also cannot find any decent Saiga 12 mags anywhere

Still looking for .223, all seems to be sold out. I figure I can wait on this though, as an entire class of ammo will probably not be banned.

:disappointed:

• Upvote 1

So to be clear, you're complaining about the "panic buying" impact your ability to buy shit?

BTW - I don't see it as panic buying...maybe for some. I've had a mind to pick up an auto-rifle for some time now but just never got around to doing it. The recent events have just re-priotitized it for me to make it happen now. I'm sure there are some that never considered buying one and are just doing it because they probably will never get the chance in the future.

I am not complaining, I find the whole situation interesting. Potential political action is causing an exogenous shift in the market. I think its funny seeing all the people on armslist complaining about price gouging. Clearly they don't understand how a market works.

And for me its not panic buying, per se. I saw this coming, and purchased my saiga, pre-election. I have been prepared. I would consider this for me, more "last minute shopping".

I've had a mind to pick up an auto-rifle for some time now but just never got around to doing it

this is for me too. This was my kick in the ass to stop being cheap and finally buy one. I've been looking for months now

Bill Goodmans G&K show this weekend @ Hara Arena in Dayton - plan to go and buy shit up since there will be quite a selection of AW's to be had, but of course it will surely be packed to the doors in there from folk's panic rev purchases

I don't even own a ar yet but....

I bought 8 metal 30rnd gov surplus mags for $25 each, and 2 magpul sightglass 30rnd mags for $30 each....

they have atleast 50 more 30rnd mags... Should I buy more?

They also have a RGUNS Metal bare lower for $150...should i buy it?

another local dealer CLAIMS he will be getting 150 polymer complete lowers in janruary, @ $150 apiece...which is a better deal?

The rest of the parts should be available in six months as cheap as they were before IMO.

also, I do possibly have access to DPMS Oracles, and a colt....

Edited by warpspeed

I was bad and caved in to the hype today. My new toy a AR-10 dpms oracle. Also found a local gun shop with pmags still payed to much but they had them so i bought some.

Hey Speedy....a couple of FYI's for you. You won't get those sights to properly line up since the rail on the gas block on that rifle is lower than that of the upper rail. Also, you could melt that front MBUS sight as the gas block can get hot if you run a lot of continuous rounds through it.

Welcome to the panic. :D