Demand celebrities go fuck themselves

Uncle Punk

I dont give a shit.

Pulling extended mags off the shelves is just making people feel like something was done to correct the "problem".

It is a band-aid that will be forgotten about in 5 years or whenever the legislation comes to an end.

And in the mean time, if someone wants to do some destruction, they will find a way.

So if something happens, do you honestly think and believe that is all that will happen? Interesting that you don't give a shit, especially when more rights and privileges may be affected going forward. But yes there is always many ways to do destruction, and those that want to carry out that destruction will still find a way to do so. Many in this administration don't believe in band-aids, they want lengthy unneeded legislation and control over the sheeple. Have you even seen the proposed AWB? It is a helluva lot more than 10 plus round magazines, it is much much worse. It shouldn't pass, but nothing surprises me anymore.

What is the alternative solution that appeases the majorities need for action? Keep in mind, if you oppose this action, a large % of the population will think you dont care kids got killed.

It is complete bullshit, I know it, you know it, but a lot of soccer moms driving their kids to school later this week will take it completely seriously.

I actually do give a shit. I love to rip through 25 round mags on my .22, but that is about all the more I care. I haven't read into it more than I've seen on this forum or word of mouth....don't really need to....I know it is bullshit. I'm playing devil's advocate here.

The vast majority of people aren't blaming guns' date=' though. The news may lead you to believe that is true, but private polls and statistics show otherwise.[/quote']

http://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/mc/guide/overview.html

I wouldn't hang my hat on polls, they don't change my mind and they most likely won't change anyone’s with conviction behind their decisions.

Most of us ride motorcycles here and statistically speaking it's insane that they are allowed on the road because by the numbers they are a dangerous form of transportation. We choose to ignore the risks like any free thinking person is inclined to do.