Anyone here use Huntington Bank?

DTM Brian

Been with HNB 25 years. They almost lost me once but they fixed it.

I also like credit unions but ATMs can be hassle. Some have networked it so that can be fixed as well. If you need access to ATMs and brances, HNB is good in this area.

Huntington is the next closest bank to my house from PNC.

Hey have you opened a new account yet? Cause if you didn't I just got a

voucher in the mail for a free $100 for opening a new Huntington Checking account.

It's yours if you want it. PM me with your address and I'll be glad to send it to you.

huntington is a bunch of fucking liars. i bank with usbank, lost my ATM card in a huntington ATM (my fault). i know it is the general policy that banks destroy the ATM cards from other banks, if they get left in their ATM.

that being said, i called huntington, the teller said yes, we have your card, come in and get it. i get there, and she claims she lied and actually had destroyed it. i talked to her manager and told them that i knew they were lying. i ended up leaving without my debt/credit card. if they were going to destroy my card, i wish they would have at least saved me the trip to come get it. so yes, the people at huntington in gahanna (stoneridge), are a bunch of scheisters.

i worked for telhio, and they are a great bunch of people. i would recommend them. i also worked for 5/3rd. they are a bunch of scheisters, and i would not recommend them.

I've used them since I opened my first bank account. I have left my card in the ATM before as well but I just picked it up the next day. No issues.

I've been double charged quite a few times at restaurants, bars, and such and Huntington always took care of it for me, no questions asked.

Free checking is really nice.

I think the only issue I've ever had with them is I linked a PayPal account to my savings and they said I had to many deposits in to short of a time span and they turned it into a no interest checking account instead. Kind of weird but whatever.

I think the only issue I've ever had with them is I linked a PayPal account to my savings and they said I had to many deposits in to short of a time span and they turned it into a no interest checking account instead. Kind of weird but whatever.

Iirc that is fed law?

I'm not sure why anyone banks with these large banks. they charge you for having a checking account.

I've never been charged a red cent by huntington, even had 1 overdraft, and they waived it because i made it right within 24 hours.

so far I'm $100 in the black because they gave me that much for opening an account.