Thoughts and prayers

ninjachic

Last night and very long time and very close friend of mine was killed in a car accident. She was 9 months pregnant. They did an emergency c-section at the scene. Her daughter is still in critical condition. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Oh no Jenna, that makes me sick to hear that. Life isn't fair many times, and this is a perfect example of why. Prayers out to you and her family for strength and unity, I sincerely hope the baby makes it and is strong and healthy. :(

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Thankfully her 1 year old daughter wasnt in the car. Her husband and 2 others that were in a different car were injured but are ok. The last update I got about the baby is that she was in the NICU.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. Thankfully her 1 year old daughter wasnt in the car. Her husband and 2 others that were in a different car were injured but are ok. The last update I got about the baby is that she was in the NICU.

Nationwide Children's?

you have lots of friends here at ORdN; some you've met, some you'll meet someday, and some you'll only know via the website.

know this - all of us are here to support you, listen to you, and help you in any way that we can.

my condolences to your friend's husband, their children, and of course to you, Jenna.

• Upvote 2

you have lots of friends here at ORdN; some you've met, some you'll meet someday, and some you'll only know via the website.

know this - all of us are here to support you, listen to you, and help you in any way that we can.

my condolences to your friend's husband, their children, and of course to you, Jenna.

Thank you so much. This helps a lot through this very tough time. You all are really great right now. And I really do appreciate it.