Any firearm deals out there?

scottb

I am thinking with most buying looking for AR/AK and semi auto firearms, are there any deals on "off the radar" firearms like revolvers and lever action rifles? Any deals on these types of firearms at local places that may have an "overstock / sitting around too long" specials? Or are prices about the same?

Just curious if any gun show tables have made space for these items that may be hit or miss at the shows.

I can tell you this, no deals are out there at gun shows IMO. We were in Summit for a gun show recently and were trying to buy two XDs 45s and the guy would not budge on the price at all. We didn't see anything that was truly 'a good deal'. I think prices are about normal or above and few are budging on prices right now.

So then, probably not worth it to go to the Berea show next weekend. Maybe I will shop on-line for more C and R firearms ( Curios and Relics). I do need to pick up some items for the Appleseed event I hope to attend this summer, like a shooting mat, slings and swivels.

I got a 30/06 I will sell cheap LOL! No for real. CHEAP! Minus the scope, it is most likely going on the .308 to replace the red dot.

Same here, I have a buddy that is interested if its the one I looked at before.