Alpinestars Octane 1-Piece Suit

BDBGoalie

I'm selling this motorcycle racing suit because I outgrew it and replaced it with a proper fitting one.

It is a Alpinestar Octane 1-piece, size 44. I was 5'11'' and 190lbs when I wore it. It was tight on me in the legs and arms. I still had room to use a back protector.

It has all the armor in it, and a pocket for a back protector. The knee pucks are lightly used. It is still clean, and I always wore a under suit when I rode.

It worked great, and I even had the opportunity to test it at Mid-Ohio this past season. It has rash on the chest, arms, and upper legs. All seams are intact except on the left arm where the suit was too tight and it tore out. The rip is minor, but the repair will cost $50-$100 depending on who you take it to.

$200 OBO. Feel free to offer me whatever you think is fair. The worst I can say is no.

DSCN0224.JPG

DSCN0226.JPG

DSCN0228.JPG

DSCN0230.JPG

DSCN0232.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
I'm glad to see you are finally getting one that will fit a little better. Don't want your quads cramping anymore!

Thanks! Hopefully it was the tightness of the suit and not the existing knee problems.

Off topic-is your bike back up and running for this season?

Not yet. I straightened the subframe, fixed some wiring issues, replaced the fairing stay and started work on refinishing the plastics. I still need to finish the plastics, swap the swingarm, and drop the motor to retrieve the snapped frame slider bolt.

Being stationed at Campbell and the bike being home makes it difficult. My few weekends home are crazy busy too.

• 2 weeks later...