FS: S&W MP15-22 rifle

dustinsn3485

:lol:Mine is now for sale for $1,000! I will include one box of rounds with it! :D

Someones got you beat on that one.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/813895/cincinnati-ohio-rifles-for-sale--s-w-m-p-15-22--13-mags--bushnell-tactical-scope--magpul-everything--name--it--it-s-got-it

I would sell my AR if someone gave me $5k for it. I paid $590, and put about $300 in tacticool bollocks on it.

Now, WOULD someone give me $5k? I sincerely hope not. is that gouging? No, that's my recognition of the fact that I would probably have to pay pretty much that same amount to replace it - even more as we march closer to the day Feinstain vomits on our constitution...

Alright, my last post in here on the subject because at this point its clearly just ridicule...talked to my friend and told him he's not gonna have any luck, blah blah. So he said he's got 650 in it and will take that, but isn't gonna take a loss right now. I'm fully aware of what ya'll think already, but as a friend it was necessary for me to at least post. And I could deliver it anywhere between here and Columbus, fwiw...

Sent via mobile

Alright, my last post in here on the subject because at this point its clearly just ridicule...talked to my friend and told him he's not gonna have any luck, blah blah. So he said he's got 650 in it and will take that, but isn't gonna take a loss right now. I'm fully aware of what ya'll think already, but as a friend it was necessary for me to at least post. And I could deliver it anywhere between here and Columbus, fwiw...

Sent via mobile

you're a good friend and a good sport for putting up with this non sense.

Sent via mobile

IMHO $650 is not bad for this rifle if you like the furniture and set up...I love mine and shoot it everytime I am at the range.

Also you were a good sport about this so to me that is worth some beer from your buddy!!

Edited by bowdog

Sent via mobile

I've been around this forum long enough to know how it is...I post a FS thread and expect it to get shit in. Anything less and OR has failed.

Sent via mobile

Cant blame your buddy for keeping it, he'd have to break even or take a loss to get it sold unless someone really fell in love with it.

You did a gracious thing posting it up and at least trying to help him out. I'd see interest in it for half of what he's after, so maybe in a few years he'll be ready to part with it. All in all, good buddyness!