MotoSeries Trackday and Race Schedule !

J_Copeland

Well, if you can't wait for the IMS, John is always willing to show off his trailer, house, shed, public bathroom, park bench, office, etc.on an anytime basis.

Speaking of dude, we need to hit the Ele up sometime soon. I think Im open most Fridays. Saturdays this month are pretty beat, except this Saturday. I could always do a week night too, just need a little head notice and not sure the wife would come. But we could always just meet up for a few drinks and dinner.

I'll text ya later today if I remember.

And yes, he is correct, anytime, anyplace. Aren't you the one from Shelby? I was in Mansfield and Ashland last weekend of Dec. but was slammed busy second I came in and second I left.

Speaking of dude, we need to hit the Ele up sometime soon. I think Im open most Fridays. Saturdays this month are pretty beat, except this Saturday. I could always do a week night too, just need a little head notice and not sure the wife would come. But we could always just meet up for a few drinks and dinner.

I'll text ya later today if I remember.

And yes, he is correct, anytime, anyplace. Aren't you the one from Shelby? I was in Mansfield and Ashland last weekend of Dec. but was slammed busy second I came in and second I left.

Yep im in shelby :(

I'm glad the schedule doesn't start till May. My job should be ending by the end of April (fingers crossed) so that first weekend in May should be a fun way to celebrate. Hopefully we get another dry summer like last year.

Nice man, sounds like you're just bout there.

For what it's worth if you are ever in Cbus, hit me up, I'll take ya to see the TH and tell ya some of the ins and outs of how I worked the deal I did etc. I was able to get it at about 2,000 under NADA for it, and had him toss in the hitch and drop shank. The shank alone was 200+, along with torsion bars, sway, and ball.

I will obviouslly also have it at the MS events I attend so you can check it out there too.

I cannot wait for that bar we found by Nelson last year after the nightmare of a first full Saturday with all the start issues. Cox was halfway dead and we were all drinking beer and eating bar food. Then it got cold at night though, wow did it ever.

Nice man, sounds like you're just bout there.

For what it's worth if you are ever in Cbus, hit me up, I'll take ya to see the TH and tell ya some of the ins and outs of how I worked the deal I did etc. I was able to get it at about 2,000 under NADA for it, and had him toss in the hitch and drop shank. The shank alone was 200+, along with torsion bars, sway, and ball.

I will obviouslly also have it at the MS events I attend so you can check it out there too.

I cannot wait for that bar we found by Nelson last year after the nightmare of a first full Saturday with all the start issues. Cox was halfway dead and we were all drinking beer and eating bar food. Then it got cold at night though, wow did it ever.

Will do for sure. I usually make at least 1-2 trips a year to Iron Pony, and there will most likely be a concert somewhere in Cbus that won't be in Cleveland. Rock-And-Roll-Capitol-Of-The-World my ass.

It's nice to dream about, but a repave at Nelson is never going to happen under the current ownership.

And the thing holding that place back from ever having new ownership is the huge, ugly tire wall all the way around the track. Stacks of tires 2 miles long are hard and expensive to get rid of.

• Upvote 1

If they repave Nelson and do nothing else, someone will kill themselves in a high speed off-track excursion. As sad as the condition of that surface is, it keeps the speeds down in places where you have tire walls and armco barriers within spitting distance of the asphalt. Trust me, no one would like to see that place repaved more than me and my supple taint. But a brand new ribbon of asphalt in that place is perfume on a pig. Sad, as that place has all kinds of potential for the right wealthy investor.

• Upvote 1

If they repave Nelson and do nothing else, someone will kill themselves in a high speed off-track excursion. As sad as the condition of that surface is, it keeps the speeds down in places where you have tire walls and armco barriers within spitting distance of the asphalt. Trust me, no one would like to see that place repaved more than me and my supple taint. But a brand new ribbon of asphalt in that place is perfume on a pig. Sad, as that place has all kinds of potential for the right wealthy investor.

Why? I've seen Jinu's bike, the Hondauh, end up on the tire wall in the carousel, no distance issues at all LOL.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy Bluegrass and finish it long before I'd ever even think of Nelson.

2 rounds at Putnam this year has me rubbing my hands eagerly, though! If only we could get the management of Mid-OH on board with some club racing again...

Why? I've seen Jinu's bike, the Hondauh, end up on the tire wall in the carousel, no distance issues at all LOL.

for the record, it's never hit the tire wall

those are crude, cruel lies

This.

And while throwing $$$ at some of the problem area would be great, the carousel is basically a ramp to nowhere, and T12 would be so much faster, I would be worried about bikes making it onto the front straight unles they afded gravel.

Then there's te drainage issue, etc. a lot more is needed at Nelson than jut a repave.

Nelson is like your college booty call. You're not marrying her, but she's convenient and fun and doesn't cost you much.

• Upvote 1

Agnes launched a Gixxer over that wall and into the woods a few years back... had to take a tractor into the swamp to dig it out... we were out there at midnight looking for his tip over sensor... lmao had it back together and on the track for Sunday though