MotoSeries Trackday and Race Schedule !

J_Copeland

my story at Grattan is pretty epic.... lmao. clipped a lapper coming onto the front straight wfo 4th gear.... the bike and I met the armco....

somehow the bike stayed up and hit the wall square at 100+. witnesses said it went a solid 15 ft up in the air and came to rest where that big black spot is where it puked its guts out. I landed on my feet instantly breaking my ankle and heel bone before tumbling into the wall back first....

Edited by owndjoo

lol, yea surprisingly no one got any pix or video of it... the bike snapped the frame, and for once it wasn't at the welds! It bent the forks and smashed the Rad and bent a wheel. luckily I had just picked up an 07 that week as a backup bike so we were able to swap everything over. thank god it didn't hurt the new SS motor from CarrMoto...lol. we basically only lost the frame and fork legs, were able to fix the ohlins cartridges and the wheel.

lol, i think i may ACTUALLY find my way back at some point this year... finally have a real job that pays well and have a friend offering to let me ride his other r6... figure i'll give that a whirl before buying a new racebike haha

I wouldn't worry about his new bike. He's going to have a hard time moving around on it because of it being sticky from all the jizz that's going to get applied to it by the rest of us.

I have faith in you, once you learn you never forget. :D

Holy crap, how does that even happen? I mean the never ending word, not the facts coming out.

Man the gheyness this season will hit an all time high, I can already feel it.

Think this year there is actually a toy hauler for all of us to play and shower together in, I mean sleep in, totally no h*m*.

I can't find the pix right now, they are somewhere though... i'm talking pit bikes taped to the rafters of pit garages, condoms full of mayo on exhausts, racebikes on the Grattan MX track, etc. lmao shit got outta hand

Oh gosh this is getting awesome. Thanks for the ideas Drew, I am all over this.

AFTER the track time is over obviouslly, I don't mess around or anything when the green flag flies, just to make the clear to the newbies. But when it's shower time...... Don't drop the soap.

I am so glad my wife has no idea about this forum, I would probably be divorced by now. 3.5 mos lol

Ive always wondered about Grattan though. How many bikes have gone through 1 and ended up 20 feet in the trees or possibly even in the road? There has to be some epic stories of that.

I went straight off at T1 this year and was stopped about halfway through the gravel trap. T1 isn't a huge problem, T4-5 is a bit scary...